2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

It is such a luxury to have (what used to be exclusive) co.jp releases in a size bigger than 11. Plums were always my fav ugly duckling and I never saw an 11.5/12 for sale until the dunk resurgence when everyone came out the woodworks to sell. Obviously I wasn't looking every single day of my life but they just didn't pop up.

Kind of a travesty again that city attack look alikes might not be full men's sizing. Reverse city attacks are one of my favorite non-SB dunks and I'm convinced those were never made above size 11. I've only seen ONE city or reverse city attack in an 11 in ~10 years of searching. I should've just made that garbage nike id knockoff when the options were available years ago.
One of my biggest regrets was not making more dunk ids when that was a thing

Here is what it looks like.
DB7D88AD-5399-41B8-A480-7D7B02F84778.jpeg
Reminds me of burnt pizza. :smh:.

Dunk IDs always had solid color options but ****ty materials. Other than elephant print in 2012/13. They only seemed to offer that soft, plasticky leather with a high gloss finish that creased super badly.

Did I miss the turn or just remembered wrong? I thought people didn't like the Turdunkens, I'm surprised seeing so much about them in the last few pages.

Did I miss the turn or just remembered wrong? I thought people didn't like the Turdunkens, I'm surprised seeing so much about them in the last few pages.
I still think they're kinda ugly, but they sorta grew on me cause of how unique and interesting they are. Unfortunately I missed on the cncpts drop unlike everyone else in here, but I'll live without 'em

First leaked pics were really bad. They were some ugly ducklings, I didn't like them at all. Clearer shots came around and the details and colors showed thru and they looked good to me. After having in hand they're still great but I do not like the feathering on the side panels at all. Would've been much better without that.

Civil turdunken raffle for RI, MA, CT only. Open 30 more min

Just realized last night that I got the Ceramics. Wild. I hadn’t been following them too closely in terms of when they dropped, but when I jumped on the SNKRS app yesterday, though it was technically like 7:02am (so two minutes after they dropped), I saw that they were just released. I entered my info and such, it said “pending,” and that was the last time I looked at the app, as I ALWAYS catch Ls via SNKRS, so I expected the L as usual. I then just popped into my SNKRS app again last night, and lo and behold I was greeted by the infamous “Got Em” screen. Was not expecting it, but dope nonetheless. The Plums and the Ceramics are my favorite of the Ugly Duckling pack, and I already have 2011 Dunk High SB Plum, so the pack is now complete for me in terms of what I like from the pack.

Back
Top Bottom