2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Just realized last night that I got the Ceramics. Wild. I hadn’t been following them too closely in terms of when they dropped, but when I jumped on the SNKRS app yesterday, though it was technically like 7:02am (so two minutes after they dropped), I saw that they were just released. I entered my info and such, it said “pending,” and that was the last time I looked at the app, as I ALWAYS catch Ls via SNKRS, so I expected the L as usual. I then just popped into my SNKRS app again last night, and lo and behold I was greeted by the infamous “Got Em” screen. Was not expecting it, but dope nonetheless. The Plums and the Ceramics are my favorite of the Ugly Duckling pack, and I already have 2011 Dunk High SB Plum, so the pack is now complete for me in terms of what I like from the pack.
Maybe next time I should enter then forget about it. Might work out lol

12DDFE5E-4B4C-4161-A885-8DE4F1B1B7F6.jpeg

new eBay steal since I took all the Ls this fall

Just can’t win any of those Dunk raffles..., but since I refuse to deal w/ resell unless it’s only $30 or so ($50 Max) expensive from retail, it basically means I can never copp those newer dunks as long as the current crazy circumstance continues....
I miss the good old days when I could still copp some decent one like this w/ that theory.
5EDD1A14-B0B4-404C-A228-A291B9A8558B.jpeg

Maybe next time I should enter then forget about it. Might work out lol
Hahaha. Pretty much. It’s the weirdest W I’ve had in a while. Like I said, I NEVER win via SNKRS, and when I tried for them so late after they actually became available, I was certain I was trying for nothing. So I totally forgot that I even tried for them. Had I not checked the app, the kicks would’ve just shown up at the crib, and I’d really be like “what the fk is this about?”

I always go back to bed when it pends. Always guaranteed it’s an L anyways, not gonna let it take away my sleep.

Back
Top Bottom