2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Finally got a chance to really look at these this weekend, im very impressed with the packaging(still not sure if it was worth the extra 100) compared them to my green lobsters and this special box wins by a landslide.

20201121_111010.jpg
20201121_111250.jpg

I feel like concepts always goes in on these boxes, they've yet to disappoint me.
I really do love the pack, the shoes are SUPER DOPE, and I’m glad I was able to get, but the extra $130 (shoe is $120 standard) is a bop IMO. An additional $120 for some socks, a nerf football packaged like a microwave dinner, some extra cranberry laces, a piece of tissue paper with a turkey on it, and a cool box, is ridiculous when you think about it. Again, the pack is dope thematically, and looks cool, but the up charge is crazy. I also think the whole turducken execution is sort of lazy, in particular with the fact that the turkey part is signified with just a simple piece of tissue paper. The shoes are the Mallard (duck), socks are the chicken, IMO they should’ve given us a turkey dubrae or wristband like the lobsters.

when do you guys think the hype for dunks will settle down?
This is a GREAT QUESTION. Honestly, I think it could happen sooner than most think. I’ve seen a REAL dip in resell prices on SBs. I think there’s a couple of factors too.

1.)”Hype factor” is wearing off. (More than most new buyers never liked SB in the first place. They showed up because of Travis or because it was the “in” thing.)

2.) Resell on SB isn’t that profitable. (Who in the hell is going to pay the OUTRAGEOUS prices constantly that resellers were asking for on most recent SB releases?!)

3.) Economical impact of COVID. (Most newer heads are NOT going to pick Nike SB over a hyped JB product (ect.) if they have LIMITED funds.)

I think the Supremes will for sure be hyped out of this world but that DOESN’T mean the hype will transfer to the next releases. Tiff Highs were hyped to the moon, after that the hype went straight into the toilet, the releases were sitting and you couldn’t resell the Valentine’s Day Lows If you wanted too, LMAO!

Last edited:
Even when the hype moves on I don’t think we’ll ever see the eBay steals days again. Travis Scott has basically done what Ye did with the Jordan 1 by reintroducing the shoe to a generation that had previously slept on them.

Back
Top Bottom