2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Bots took over. Backdooring is at an all time high. You won’t pay less than like 250-300 for most dunks or dunk sbs as far as resell. Most of the dope **** Is around 500+.

Raffles will be your only real hope and a lot of them require you to follow 17 pages, like pics you don’t care about and tag friends. Others will ask you to buy something. If you don’t live in nyc, la or Chicago you’re ****ed as far as snkrs passes. Even if you do everyone is spoofing their location and willing to fly.

Dunno it just sucks right now. Hope you have better luck today than I’ve had trying to get back into the game. I can’t be too mad because I’ve had everything from hufs, luckys, supreme lows and high highs, etc. but I’m mad because I can’t get **** now.

Even the younger ppl out here treating this like the crack game. And that’s before covid. Now everything is online. :frown:

I live in LA, but I never thought I'd see GR SBs go for 250~ish. Pretty ridiculous. SNKRS raffle and a few IGs it is. then I guess. Want the cliver's too.

It's way too much of a hassle now. It sucks, but I'm at the point where I'd rather pay a reseller a couple hundred dollars more for one or two releases that I really want instead of sitting down and entering all those raffles every week just to get the inevitable L email lol.

This is precisely why GOAT & StockX have done so well. I'm actually leaning towards this kind of thinking but will still try my hand at raffles and whatnot. There's a certain price ceiling I'm not willing to break for sneakers though, like we all I'm sure have.

Has anyone had any luck with Copdate?

I boosted last week. Got an email and a message on copdate that said 'winner' and it asks you to pay $5 to reserve your pair. But I was really just asking people who have copped on Copdate before...

i won strangeloves on copdate and remember doing the same thing. you should be good.

Bots took over. Backdooring is at an all time high. You won’t pay less than like 250-300 for most dunks or dunk sbs as far as resell. Most of the dope **** Is around 500+.

Raffles will be your only real hope and a lot of them require you to follow 17 pages, like pics you don’t care about and tag friends. Others will ask you to buy something. If you don’t live in nyc, la or Chicago you’re ****ed as far as snkrs passes. Even if you do everyone is spoofing their location and willing to fly.

Dunno it just sucks right now. Hope you have better luck today than I’ve had trying to get back into the game. I can’t be too mad because I’ve had everything from hufs, luckys, supreme lows and high highs, etc. but I’m mad because I can’t get **** now.

Even the younger ppl out here treating this like the crack game. And that’s before covid. Now everything is online. :frown:

agree 100... its totally killed sneaker collecting for me this year... pretty tired of never hitting and paying resell.... not worth it

i'm with you on this. on the plus side, i've been getting back into blazers and gel lyte 3s again, where copping is a breath of fresh air.
i'm with you on this. on the plus side, i've been getting back into blazers and gel lyte 3s again, where copping is a breath of fresh air.

Blazers never really fell off imo; at least a handful of amazing designs each year to alwasys be on the lookout for.

W for the Maize ones with the SNS raffle :smile:

15CC5640-F921-442C-855D-3D4FC753A3FA.png

Are the Iowa’s coming out in the black midsole version also? I’ve seen pics in here before.

I kind of dig them. They remind me of the black AF1 mid LEs that came out Xmas 2001.
1607465970360.jpeg

These black AF1 mid with the contrast stitching were just as hard to cop as Jordan’s back in the day. Remember people lining up at FL for them, in my area at least. This was during the Nelly AF1 era when white on whites weren’t on shelf year round yet. What a time :lol: They had the grey and red stitch pair too I think were Xmas release also.

Last edited:
really should have picked up iowas for somewhat cheaper when I had the chance years ago....but it's one of those dunks that didn't really drop in value during the dark days

Blazers never really fell off imo; at least a handful of amazing designs each year to alwasys be on the lookout for.
Been more of a style thing for me. Never really liked the fit in the past, but I've gotten a few pairs this year and they feel better. Maybe my tastes have changed too

Back
Top Bottom