2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

All the january dunks are on the Villa release calendar so hopefully that means these won’t be as impossible as Syracuse , Kentucky’s, etc were for me lol

A9991D70-3E45-494D-BD74-F2789835FD83.jpeg
Wow. These are ugly as sin to me but a friend is trading me the Ds Michigan and worn once bio hacks for em

All the january dunks are on the Villa release calendar so hopefully that means these won’t be as impossible as Syracuse , Kentucky’s, etc were for me lol
Definitely not. Syracuse/kentucky/brazil/champ colors/samba/all the other dunk his and lows were all treated as QS and boutique releases only. Nothing on NDC or general footsites. Now that all the major box stores are getting them we'll hopefully get back to dunks just being a regular normal nike shoe now.

If one of y’all size 13 gang gets the F&F pair, let me hold the brown pair for retail :D

Took the L on SNKRS today too, and bodega is my local shop.

Now that we're done with Nike drops until 2021, I tallied my SNKRs success in 2020. I know a few Ls are missing, but the Ws are correct. Want to give a special shout out to Nike and all the resellers/clout chasers for making this possible.

W's - 8
1609343536768.png

Ls - 56+
1609344392855.png

I still managed to hit around 30% of the SNKRs Ls through other means (raffles and online drops), but I imagine that will decline in the future as Nike continues their move towards direct-to-consumer.

I never had a chance for the Bodega's just like all the other pairs I go for on SNKR's but I actually like them to a certain extent.
I'm a sucker for brown & leather so they have that going for them...
I also wanna look like Tarzan himself sewed these joints together & swung threw em at me LOL

Back
Top Bottom