2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

CA1AE263-8B54-4D5C-98E5-9199D154F292.jpeg

Wtf, every time I order from bodega it's always UPS, them using usps is a joke... do you know if they're shipping from LA or Boston?

according to the tracking, its coming from a NJ warehouse. Most of the time, these boutiques don't ship from their brick and mortar stores

Wondering if the bodega pairs with the FnF card are shipping from a specific location and regular pairs shipping from their normal fulfillment center.

SBs don’t even have the proper fat tongue anymore, man. They don’t make them anything like they did back in the early 2000s. The tooling is off. The colorways are now tacky and forced. Time to retro the OG sets of SBs or just stop.
Don’t worry, some are coming...

Probably my top release of 2020 besides having to pay resale for em. Out of all releases, these came out the best/closest to OG’s and were also a big long time fav. Still hoping for pro B Oxides which were my first dunk and the low top white and grey 3M’s which might’ve been the first dunk I remember seeing and falling in love with. Next on my list are shark lows. Happy new year NTFam .. I hope everyone’s new year is 10x’s better than this one.

C69AB281-F3FE-4097-BA8E-39EF762517F0.jpeg

Probably my top release of 2020 besides having to pay resale for em. Out of all releases, these came out the best/closest to OG’s and were also a big long time fav. Still hoping for pro B Oxides which were my first dunk and the low top white and grey 3M’s which might’ve been the first dunk I remember seeing and falling in love with. Next on my list are shark lows. Happy new year NTFam .. I hope everyone’s new year is 10x’s better than this one.

C69AB281-F3FE-4097-BA8E-39EF762517F0.jpeg
Oxide retro would be crazy
Those and pro b crimsons

Back
Top Bottom