2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

UnDS...

20210120_065909.jpg

which colors of these notre joints are people feelin? i kinda wish the blues had a little splash of another color like the hints of red on the white pair.

I'm really about to snitch to a mod. These joints were posted on the same page. The vegan leathers were posted the page before. Stop cluttering up every single page with the same photos photos that we're seeing on 5 different social media accounts and on every single page before. Thinkin like you the Paul Revere of dunk releases, get off yo high horse
I don’t think he has any intention to listen what ppl says. He’s been warned everywhere, says sorry, but keeps doing the same thing over & over again. May consider adding him to the ignore list although I’ve never done such thing intentionally before...

I know this and I feel you but I'm not buying dunks to get luxury leather.

If these GR dunks feel like the past couple years of jordan 1s I can rock with it. I just need to know if they feel like 2013 grape 5s, cuz then I'll save my money.

Definitely not expecting anything with dunks, love my collection even if some hurt my feet and crease the worst at the toe!

Yep. It's funny that all these years later people are still thinking their AJ1's and Dunks are made from Italian leather.. It's a cheap shoe made from the cheapest materials lol.

The story/appearance/texture is enough to keep us, dunks/aj1 sadly will be bought at any quality level haha

This takes me back to the jordan 1 thread when dummies thought tumbled leather and more visible texture = higher quality. Or soft "leather" = good quality. Tumbled is a texture artificially produced, softness can make it more comfortable but generally it's softer because it's a thinner piece of material therefore lower in quality overall. Strange how a bunch of people turn into sheep when they're tryna talk about cow.

NIKE has perfected fake PORES in leather, i can never look at any shoe the same again after learning that haha. They definitely has been experimenting with every type of leather effect,aspect possible at the lowest cost. Really curious to see the inside of those VEGAN LEATHER DUNKS , cut in half i mean ahaha

Nobody is saying the leather is expensive leather. Although it may be cheap leather, the quality of this leather still varies across different shoes. It's why you have some that feel like cardboard, and some that feel plush. That's what people are comparing, how do y'all not understand that?

Nike IS NOT helping by giving us shoes w various panels not of the same quality. SBBs AJ1s for example ; the orange leather is higher quality than genuine but the surrounding black leather is just basic genuine. This model itself is HELD IN HIGH regard for quality, so when the bar is set at something only 50% exceptional there is a problem haha

Its hard to understand what everyones reference is anyway haha, ppl could have knowldge of leather industry, first hand experience as a cobbler, collect various shoes for 20 years orrrrr start collecting 2 years ago and talk about QC haha!!

If they're using full grain on $90 AF-1's who's to say that they're not using it on Dunks too?

UNLESS someone wanna cut up some dunk models in the past 2 years and some from 2000 era we will never know!! ahhhh wish i could be rich and just basterdize like that

We have leather gate keepers now.

No ones trying to be that, i got 1 comment a year come on bud. im back to being a NT lurker haha

THE TEXTURE of a shoe is not enough to tell the quality. It has to be be dissambled honestly

Back
Top Bottom