2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I would say that's not an SB. That looks like one shoe is the reverse city attack 1999 co.jp, the other is the regular city attack co.jp. The gold on the tongue label is a giveaway. Nike is also doing an AF1 with the "wrapping paper" thing. Yes, I want these.

Nike: sustainability! Space hippie! Recycle!
also Nike: adding an extra layer of paper

I would say that's not an SB. That looks like one shoe is the reverse city attack 1999 co.jp, the other is the regular city attack co.jp. The gold on the tongue label is a giveaway. Nike is also doing an AF1 with the "wrapping paper" thing. Yes, I want these.

Nike: sustainability! Space hippie! Recycle!
also Nike: adding an extra layer of paper
You’re right no SB logo

2AF3CD28-AD12-4922-93F3-F48317C054BD.jpeg

Last edited:
2AF3CD28-AD12-4922-93F3-F48317C054BD.jpeg

GOOD POST.

Everyone who buys SB’s at “their” local skateshop should definitely do a solid and grab something today for Skateshop day! These shops need support, especially w the weather currently and Covid. A lot of shops have sales, giveaways, tees whatever

For example rhythm Skateshop 30% off with RHYTHM code

GOOD POST.

Everyone who buys SB’s at “their” local skateshop should definitely do a solid and grab something today for Skateshop day! These shops need support, especially w the weather currently and Covid. A lot of shops have sales, giveaways, tees whatever

For example rhythm Skateshop 30% off with RHYTHM code
i front loaded my skateshop day purchases during orchards 15th anni sale, almost bought the SSD cooler they had but by the time i made up my mind they were sold out :frown:

Back
Top Bottom