2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

FedEx said the box arrived empty.
So no dunks for me I guess?
27E41CA9-46B4-4F3A-8B50-F9F08DFD1591.png

Man what.....

See it's **** like that sets me off. The other day I went off on fedex cause they keep sending my packages to my neighbors and it's like do you guys even bother checking the house number to be sure you don't potentially give my **** away. Sorry for the rant just man I felt for old boy !
yeah.
they stole my first GR dunk hit.

after all that delay they arrive.
go out for shipment then marked undeliverable. :lol: :ohwell:

both companies are horrible.

i am not surprised one bit! I had won exclusive access on syracuse dunks for the first time ever. Shipping wasnt updating at all for days. I call Nike and they say they “lost” my package. Fuming wasnt even the word!!

See it's **** like that sets me off. The other day I went off on fedex cause they keep sending my packages to my neighbors and it's like do you guys even bother checking the house number to be sure you don't potentially give my **** away. Sorry for the rant just man I felt for old boy !
they did that to me 3 times in one month. the 3rd time it was a whole DJ controller and it went to random house whos numbers didnt resemble mine. My neighbor was nice enough to WALK that Lage box down the street when he could have made an easy grand. bless his heart yo.

Yeah the box theyre shipping in now can be easily opened from the bottom as its just folded into place rather than taped. My package was opened but thank god they didnt steal the sneakers

This right here.

My box was mangled and the bottom was ripped open. I picked it up and basically one hard shake and the shoe box could break through the box where they ripped it

Are we thinking manual users will have a chance? their insta story said "to avoid bot purchases, no returns, suspicious orders will be cancelled"

yeah.
they stole my first GR dunk hit.

after all that delay they arrive.
go out for shipment then marked undeliverable. :lol: :ohwell:

both companies are horrible.
Sorry man, hopefully they figure out what happened on the back end and they'll show up randomly. Fedex lost the ceramics I bought via stockx and told me they were undeliverable after saying it was dropped on my porch but they showed up randomly a week later. I hope you at least get some coupons and your money back 😢

Back
Top Bottom