2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

nickname.esco nickname.esco sorry that happened bro. You deserved better than that, especially on your first win. I won the OG Vapormax on SNKRS and had the Got Em screen shot and they straight up told me it was a glitch and never sent me jack. Just offered 20% of NDC.

These dudes are trash and then they always claim they cant find a pair... bet they can find one to give to some influencer though.

Was your order from the jordan reserve drop? Asking cuz mine is stuck at processing.
Word. Mine been there since the 18th and no update. Hoping it updates soon if yours got out and delivered. Did your tracking ever update or it just showed up? I know tracking has been delayed also

no mine was from the EA for the dunks, but I do have a pair of silver toes coming on 3/3. My guess is they should show up for you b/c they just randomly updated via FedEx on Friday

Today:
84BA0CB0-84C2-4643-B1A3-D63066DC6D95.jpeg

Yeah the box theyre shipping in now can be easily opened from the bottom as its just folded into place rather than taped. My package was opened but thank god they didnt steal the sneakers
Son, I remember when my STREET HAWKERS came from SNKRS they were in that box and the folded part was pinched back a little so you could see the SB box, size label, and everything. I could have easily got caught lacking. Don’t understand why it’s so hard for Nike to just ship in a brown box with tamper evident tape.

One step forward two steps back. They do a better job concealing the fact that it’s a nike box, but holy **** these new boxes are tissue paper thin. The UNLVs for KanyIZZY KanyIZZY was falling apart on my porch because it was soggy out. I dunno what’s worse, a box so blatantly easy to open... or just a giant flashing sign on the box that says “please steal me” like how notre sent their pairs

Last edited:
One step forward two steps back. They do a better job concealing the fact that it’s a nike box, but holy **** these new boxes are tissue paper thin. The UNLVs for KanyIZZY KanyIZZY was falling apart on my porch because it was soggy out. I dunno what’s worse, a box so blatantly easy to open... or just a giant flashing sign on the box that says “please steal me” like how notre sent their pairs

View attachment 2754160
Level 1 - defeat the autobots
Level 2 - claim your W before it gets pinched

Nike didn’t ship in the standard box with black tape, this is what they shipped in:
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Gotta save the environment some how *shrug*

It's a ***** when FedEx/UPS/random dudes in the streets in NYC snatch your **** though :lol:

I just saw an article that said 90,000 packages get stolen every day in NYC. I'm pretty certain they had an artist's rendition of my spot in the piece.

im sure its in thier SLA that fedex eats the cost, which is why they be ready to straight up prosecute you if they catch you stealing. at least thats how it is at UPS.
Things may have changed but my friend worked for UPS around 2005 and said stealing was out of control (watches, CD's before release dates, cloths, etc). Also mentioned they did not Charge you if caught because it would make the company look bad with all the internal theft going on.

Back
Top Bottom