2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Things may have changed but my friend worked for UPS around 2005 and said stealing was out of control (watches, CD's before release dates, cloths, etc). Also mentioned they did not Charge you if caught because it would make the company look bad with all the internal theft going on.
I think they prosecuted this dude that got caught on camera stealing a joycon out of the box before putting it on the steps. I worked at a UPS shipping center in NJ in 2008 for like 5 months and they were def prosecuting if they caught you stealing. It was like Jail the way they had people scanning in and out and you had to have a sticker on ya phone or you couldnt even bring it. they would barely let people bring lunch. it was wild. ppl was still stealing tho they just didnt catch many.

Last edited:
how many weeks are you going to pass on releases for?

bruh I’m not ****ing with Nike anymore.

and that’s real.

they offered 0 help. gave immediate refund to clear the situation. FedEx offered 0 help. Nike didn’t offer any kind of compensation. I have two other pair of shoes on the way no idea if they’ll get here.

hell y’all got 40 dunks coming out tomorrow. just throw me one of them and call it day. but nah. a bunch of script apologizing and “only option”.

I’m done with it. Tired of supporting these places who find some way to do less than the MINIMUM when it comes to customer experience.

shameful ****.
I’m shooting any ***** I see with them on that look my size.

Yeah they really don’t give a single **** about it.

Leave it to Nike to create artificial scarcity, mess up your order when you do happen to hit on something, and then “fix” their mistake by offering a 10% off coupon so you can go spend more money on their brand.

IMG_20210222_181645.jpg

i've heard nike gives coupons for bad experiences and every time i try to manipulate some experience into a bad one they tell me to eat **** lol

i'm really surprised how they couldn't hit you up with a discount code over straight up losing your order.

bruh I’m not ****ing with Nike anymore.

and that’s real.

they offered 0 help. gave immediate refund to clear the situation. FedEx offered 0 help. Nike didn’t offer any kind of compensation. I have two other pair of shoes on the way no idea if they’ll get here.

hell y’all got 40 dunks coming out tomorrow. just throw me one of them and call it day. but nah. a bunch of script apologizing and “only option”.

I’m done with it. Tired of supporting these places who find some way to do less than the MINIMUM when it comes to customer experience.

shameful ****.
I’m shooting any ***** I see with them on that look my size.
Do a quick write up on Twitter and tag it to Nike and @nikeservice

Last edited:
Integrity & honesty are pretty important to the sneaker game.

I know your post was about much more.... but this part of it just simply stood out to me...

the “sneaker game” as you refer to it has absolutely ZERO integrity and honesty and it never has and it never will

Back
Top Bottom