2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I know your post was about much more.... but this part of it just simply stood out to me...

the “sneaker game” as you refer to it has absolutely ZERO integrity and honesty and it never has and it never will
As a whole, sure. It’s mostly people with money tryna get more money or people with the most shoes tryna get even more shoes. But I have to disagree because of the experiences I’ve had through NT and solecollector and hypebeast forums). I’ve met up with like half a dozen NTers here in NYC. I’ve done good, clean business with even more. I’ve hooked up others and been hooked up by others. I’ve sent gifted payments, I’ve received free pairs, I’ve included freebies for dudes that have bought pairs off me. So yeah the game is the game but I’ve always played it the right way and in turn it’s been good to me, too.

1614041591252.png
1614041597939.png
1614041608896.png
1614041618538.png
1614041630964.png
1614041646318.png
1614041652541.png
1614041664367.png
1614041670795.png

Am I the only one that thinks the tearaway concept is dumb af?

So I scored some UNLV dunks from the early access opportunity that Nike throws out there for releases. These kicks have been in transit for like two-three weeks because of the weather here in the states. I checked the tracking yesterday and it says “ item severely damaged, returning to sender.” Has this happened to anyone else?

With how unsecured packages are these days, I wonder why high-volume Vendors (Nike, Amazon, etc.) don’t set up pick up hubs.

Basically your item is delivered to the hub and you need to pick it up from there. No system is perfect, but it would eliminate the end-user theft, which seems to be when the majority of these packages get “lost”.

Just a thought.

With how unsecured packages are these days, I wonder why high-volume Vendors (Nike, Amazon, etc.) don’t set up pick up hubs.

Basically your item is delivered to the hub and you need to pick it up from there. No system is perfect, but it would eliminate the end-user theft, which seems to be when the majority of these packages get “lost”.

Just a thought.

I don't see how they don't have better surveillance on delivery drivers. They should be wearing body cameras like cops.

I don't see how they don't have better surveillance on delivery drivers. They should be wearing body cameras like cops.

I’m of the opinion that most of these packages are getting stolen by porch pirates and not the couriers.

Every now and then you get a rouge driver/or truck loader who “looses” a package, but the main thieves are getting caught by ring/nook devices everyday.

Bro u have better luck hitting the lottery I'm 0 for like 100 with hitting on sbs since 2020
you know this is the one you're gonna hit because its not for you

I’m of the opinion that most of these packages are getting stolen by porch pirates and not the couriers.

Every now and then you get a rouge driver/or truck loader who “looses” a package, but the main thieves are getting caught by ring/nook devices everyday.
i'm of the opinion that there are a good portion of drivers out there who are there to identify the packages to steal, then informing partners when and were they will be on the porch to be stolen

you know this is the one you're gonna hit because its not for you

i'm of the opinion that there are a good portion of drivers out there who are there to identify the packages to steal, then informing partners when and were they will be on the porch to be stolen

Interesting theory.

Very risky (UPS drivers do pretty well from what everyone says), but maybe some of them are doing this. Doesn’t seem worth it though.

Just a thought.

I've used UPS pick-up lockers a few times, two of those times when I open my locker, it was empty. I contact UPS and they said it was in there and that once I open the locker door, its considered Picked Up and not in their control. I contacted Nike and Adidas to file a claim that actually didn't go anywhere so I had to file a chargeback on my credit card. Another time I actually had a package held at their hub instead of the lockers and they told me its not at the hub even tho the tracking says it is. But yeah like you said, no system is perfect. A hub would eliminate a lot of driver thefts or porch pirates but internally can still get stolen.

Back
Top Bottom