2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Bandaids for today.
PXL_20210224_172058563.PORTRAIT.jpg

Don’t get the youtuber hate…there are just as many cringe people on NT. The asking for likes and subscriptions is just helping the channel grow. If you don’t like it…don’t like/don’t subscribe. Every YouTube channel isn’t going to be quality. verse001 verse001 also has a yt channel and it’s :emoji_fire: btw

it’s not just that tho, some of them are into shoes because of the price and the hype specifically and they make it very very clear

“bro these my most expensive yeezys yet”

they more into the clout and **** that come with it than the actual appeal or history of the shoe “culture vultures” as they say

those things alone make them cringe as ****

verse's videos are nice and not annoying. and his info is correct which is half the battle next to not being annoying lol.

i hate the just started caring about shoes in 2014 dudes trying to tell me about material quality. the shoes I grew up with, that are being retro'd now lasted a whole year wearing them 24/7 as a kid. don't tell me about quality lol.

The only sneaker reviews I’ve watched all the way through are Brad Hall and A Powers, which is satire on sneaker reviews.

If you are seriously reviewing a sneaker you’re a herb.

I used to like the reviews in SLAM I think where they would actually ball in the new models then review them. Like Jordan 16, 17, 18 era.

Anybody else cop the pink pigs?. I haven’t been able to score a dunk in the last 2 years but I had to drop my morals and ethics and go resell for these. I really need to get at least one retail pair in before 2022(doubt it) View attachment 2755203

I'm a sucker for pink sneakers but it's way too much work or money to get SBs at the moment. Would've loved these tho. Enjoy them man. Sadly I'm just going to forget these exist until the hype is long gone.

Actually now that I look it's only 250. I still ain't copping tho lol.

For sure, I get it. One major problem is that a lot of youtubers have no sneaker history. I feel like even if you are young, you shouldn’t have a channel unless you are highly knowledgeable. There are people with massive channels that couldn’t even explain to you what ORANGE LABEL is. I’m just saying, ignore the dweebs and please big up and like the good ones as much as you can.

I'm a sucker for pink sneakers but it's way too much work or money to get SBs at the moment. Would've loved these tho. Enjoy them man. Sadly I'm just going to forget these exist until the hype is long gone.

Actually now that I look it's only 250. I still ain't copping tho lol.
I got these for 223 in a size 11.5 of all sizes so I had to, plus I been passing after striking out for what's going on for YEARS now (my luck is THAT bad.) I had to break the drought.

Last edited:
Didnt know the Pink Racers were going for that price. I'm interested but 1. There's too much to cop and 2. SB is doing a marvelous job at alienating me to the point that I kind of just stopped checking and trying unless its a College Color style 'GR'.

I even wanted two pairs of the UNLV's then they did away with the shape and I thought I was going to have to pay resale so I just focused on 1 pair.

Didnt know the Pink Racers were going for that price. I'm interested but 1. There's too much to cop and 2. SB is doing a marvelous job at alienating me to the point that I kind of just stopped checking and trying unless its a College Color style 'GR'.

I even wanted two pairs of the UNLV's then they did away with the shape and I thought I was going to have to pay resale so I just focused on 1 pair.
I got the UNLV off whites so I wasn't as upset I couldn't cop reglular ones. that's basically when my luck ran out. its crazy how there is so much releasing and I can't get anything lol This was the longest drought I've gone without an SB since Its inception.

Last edited:
Don’t get the youtuber hate…there are just as many cringe people on NT. The asking for likes and subscriptions is just helping the channel grow. If you don’t like it…don’t like/don’t subscribe. Every YouTube channel isn’t going to be quality. verse001 verse001 also has a yt channel and it’s :emoji_fire: btw
cringe ratio for shoetubers vs NTer's is substantially higher, lets be real

the only shoetuber I respect is this kid

hqdefault.jpg

jk jk

recently learned about this kid, not from watching a shoetuber video but an interview with Rich Brian

I only **** with verse001 verse001 vids especially since he got bars. The rest I just ignore. No hate. Just ain’t to my liking

thank you guys for the kind words!

verse's videos are nice and not annoying. and his info is correct which is half the battle next to not being annoying lol.

i hate the just started caring about shoes in 2014 dudes trying to tell me about material quality. the shoes I grew up with, that are being retro'd now lasted a whole year wearing them 24/7 as a kid. don't tell me about quality lol.
Thank you!

Also as for the typical “youtube greeting”... pretty much every “how to blow up on YouTube” beginner video suggest that you tell viewers to sub, like, etc under the age old marketing principle that if you don’t tell someone what to do, they won’t do it.

my personal experience has been that I stopped doing the “hit that like button” etc intro probably a year or so ago and I still get pretty much the same rate of subscribers and likes and what not that I was getting before so it’s probably not necessary for these guys to keep doing it but idk

Thank you!

Also as for the typical “youtube greeting”... pretty much every “how to blow up on YouTube” beginner video suggest that you tell viewers to sub, like, etc under the age old marketing principle that if you don’t tell someone what to do, they won’t do it.

my personal experience has been that I stopped doing the “hit that like button” etc intro probably a year or so ago and I still get pretty much the same rate of subscribers and likes and what not that I was getting before so it’s probably not necessary for these guys to keep doing it but idk
i liked and subscribed today for what it's worth. out of curiosity are you in the media field for work?

Back
Top Bottom