2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Dunno if anyone else saw this, but I just noticed some of the carpet apparel pieces showed up on snkrs dropping same time as the dunks.
112D9578-7E72-45D0-9650-DF98A38C87E6.png

Supreme changed the landscape of consumerism surrounding skateboarding and streetwear. They ushered in the modern era of streetwear as we know it. 25+ years later and millions of people are buying it. They in fact did release an original design in collaboration with Nike SB, the Zoom Supreme 94 (it's actually pretty ugly, they do better reinterpreting what exists).They've commissioned the works of countless artists like Kaws, Mark Gonzales, Daniel Johnston, Damien Hurst, Adres Serrano, The Velvet Underground, Keith Haring, The Clash/Joe Strummer, Prodigy, Capone N Noreaga, etc. etc. Their original designs come in the forms of skateboard decks and apparel. Obviously they've done plenty of ripping off as well since that's their logo. But your ignorance is clearly showing no bounds because you don't seem to know anything about the brand and the pieces they've put out. And yes, the Jordan Brand legacy also extends into Supreme given the influence from the Jordan 3's influence on the dunks.

As far as "supreme slobber/fan boy" I dunno, you tell me. I grew up in NYC so yeah I wear mostly NY brands like Supreme, Only NY, Engineered Garments. I have like four supreme tees and two hoodies. How many pairs of jordan's you got? You be slobbering up good on MJ?
breh, i been wearing Js since '86. the best player to ever touch a basketball did THE most amazing, unforgettable stuff we've ever seen on a basketball court in these kicks. how long u been wearing supreme and why are they iconic again? soon, no one will care about supreme or any of these other trash street wear brands that yall fell into the hype over. for goodness sakes, yall boys out here paying hundreds of dollars for hanes Ts with graphic print of some random celeb or your favorite rapper. yea, that's slobber/fanboy to me.

The shade that got thrown on the original Supreme High top pairs sounded exactly like the shade that the lows are getting today...

~Gold stars and fake croc print~ ffs it seems like just yesterday 😂...
i was specifically talking about the cement print joints. excuse my supreme ignorance

I only mess with supreme hoodies, specifically the overdyed ones. Quality of their heavyweight french terry are great, don’t care much for anything with a box logo tho.

hate the culture surrounding supreme (and sneakers in general tbh), but man, those green lows are just so obnoxious

really wanted a pair lol

breh, i been wearing Js since '86. the best player to ever touch a basketball did THE most amazing, unforgettable stuff we've ever seen on a basketball court in these kicks. how long u been wearing supreme and why are they iconic again? soon, no one will care about supreme or any of these other trash street wear brands that yall fell into the hype over. for goodness sakes, yall boys out here paying hundreds of dollars for hanes Ts with graphic print of some random celeb or your favorite rapper. yea, that's slobber/fanboy to me.
You're so callous and ignorant lol. You really think you know everything and anything about somebody based on a logo they wear? You think you're above other people based on that? You don't know ****, son. I'm sorry that you get so judgmental and aggressive about people looking or dressing a way that you don't agree with. I really hope you don't keep that energy in real life and this is just your internet persona that makes you feel better about your real life insecurities. Grown *** man getting his BVDs in a bunch because of some shoes he doesn't like bahahaha. Sad.

I've been wearing Nikes and Jordan's since I was nine years old, supreme since I was like 14. Most I ever spent on a supreme tee? Retail. My favorite rapper and celeb on a supreme tee :lol: How about The Velvet Underground, rock band formed 1964? Or Daniel Johnston, lo-fi musician and visual artist? Rest in peace to the aforementioned. You wanna know more, hit my PM, get to know me.

Got a link on the fatter laces? Bugs me that they thinned out the laces on the retro.
lol no link on the laces, these are just the OG dunks. There are definitely wide flat laces out there but it'll be impossible to color match buying online. Some NB laces can actually look good as replacements in terms of width.

Need foxtrot unicornball to come out with some "stepback fadeaway euro step neo vintage co.jp replacement laces" for $30 a pop

Back
Top Bottom