2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

591924C4-E133-494E-BA04-99A2F07A0A02.jpeg

Regardless of shape, these may have to be my first Dunks since walking into Premier and buying the Mr. Pacman Highs off the wall 10+ years ago...

Funny story, I remember wearing those to dinner with my mom and little sister not long after I got them and my sister dropped her full glass of lemonade on the tile floor and it permanently damaged the suede on the outside of the right shoe... Needless to say, I was not happy since those were the first real pair of shoes I bought for myself in early high school.

Anyways, any info on US release/leads on an 11 on the Curry Lows stateside (for a somewhat reasonable amount)? I've been lurking and almost pulled the trigger on the Platinum Highs since resale is so low, but I already have too many white high tops...

If you hate the new SB dunk mold as much as I do and your newer pairs feel snug/stiff I found a good solution.

Replace the zoom insoles with a slimmer insole.
image.jpg

I wear size 7.5/8 in dunks but Ive learned the hard way I cannot do a size 7.5 in this newer mold. Even size 8 feels snug on some new pairs I have. My dunks are definitely the proper length for my foot because I can easily slide a finger behind my heel. But these newer pairs just feel narrow and cramped in the toes. Wearing my Habibi for first time last night I was in pain after an hour. My arches hurt and I wanted more wiggle room for my toes. With these thinner insoles I feel like these fit properly again. My wheats needed the same treatment.

Passing this tip along because I know it’s nearly impossible to try dunks on before you buy them now and the sizing is pretty inconsistent. The worst feeling is when you finally get a pair youve been wanting and they feel terrible on foot. Can wear my dunks comfortably again now without my feet feeling like they’re being squeezed.

Rayguns were first shoe I noticed the smaller sizing on. I was sizing down to 7.5 to skate in the jade lows and oski highs with no problems. 7.5 Rayguns killed my feet.

If you hate the new SB dunk mold as much as I do and your newer pairs feel snug/stiff I found a good solution.

Replace the zoom insoles with a slimmer insole.
image.jpg

I wear size 7.5/8 in dunks but Ive learned the hard way I cannot do a size 7.5 in this newer mold. Even size 8 feels snug on some new pairs I have. My dunks are definitely the proper length for my foot because I can easily slide a finger behind my heel. But these newer pairs just feel narrow and cramped in the toes. Wearing my Habibi for first time last night I was in pain after an hour. My arches hurt and I wanted more wiggle room for my toes. With these thinner insoles I feel like these fit properly again. My wheats needed the same treatment.

Passing this tip along because I know it’s nearly impossible to try dunks on before you buy them now and the sizing is pretty inconsistent. The worst feeling is when you finally get a pair youve been wanting and they feel terrible on foot. Can wear my dunks comfortably again now without my feet feeling like they’re being squeezed.

Rayguns were first shoe I noticed the smaller sizing on. I was sizing down to 7.5 to skate in the jade lows and oski highs with no problems. 7.5 Rayguns killed my feet.

Dunks are already uncomfortable WITH ZOOM insoles for long periods at least standing, taking them out must feel horrible! If anything i would stuff the **** outta the toebox with plastic bags and just break em in more idk

I PRAYYYYYY FOR THE DAY WE GET A REGULAR LOOKING DUNK WITH REACT MIDSOLE *

Regardless of shape, these may have to be my first Dunks since walking into Premier and buying the Mr. Pacman Highs off the wall 10+ years ago...

Funny story, I remember wearing those to dinner with my mom and little sister not long after I got them and my sister dropped her full glass of lemonade on the tile floor and it permanently damaged the suede on the outside of the right shoe... Needless to say, I was not happy since those were the first real pair of shoes I bought for myself in early high school.

Anyways, any info on US release/leads on an 11 on the Curry Lows stateside (for a somewhat reasonable amount)? I've been lurking and almost pulled the trigger on the Platinum Highs since resale is so low, but I already have too many white high tops...

Currys dropping in the US on the 29th.

Back
Top Bottom