2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Stockx is really on some ****

47A5A2A5-14E3-4EB7-B4E9-F4352F91D80F.jpeg

They claim this is a worn sole. Shoes were brand new and never even tried on!
Smfh what is there to see? StockX is wack use goat bro

Recent pick-ups. Thinking of trading my Carpet Dunks along some other pairs for the Supreme Dunk lows that dropped recently.

Recent Pick-Ups.jpg

I'm pretty sure I hated on the Carpet Dunks when I first saw the images - it being a High definitely contributed a bit to that.

But man, seeing shots in-hand showing the shade of transparent blue they used revealing the pattern underneath grew on me :lol:.
I can look past it being a High now :rofl:

There's no way I would trade the Carpets for Supreme Dunks if I had them on hand - couldn't care less about what the resale is on those Supremes. These look way better than the Supreme Dunks to me right now. Kinda kicking myself for not even trying to get them. Only tried a local shop on the day of release.

I'm pretty sure I hated on the Carpet Dunks when I first saw the images - it being a High definitely contributed a bit to that.

But man, seeing shots in-hand showing the shade of transparent blue they used revealing the pattern underneath grew on me :lol:.
I can look past it being a High now :rofl:

There's no way I would trade the Carpets for Supreme Dunks if I had them on hand - couldn't care less about what the resale is on those Supremes. These look way better than the Supreme Dunks to me right now. Kinda kicking myself for not even trying to get them. Only tried a local shop on the day of release.
may as well just pretend you did because i tried really hard to get them and the outcome was the same

Recent pick-ups. Thinking of trading my Carpet Dunks along some other pairs for the Supreme Dunk lows that dropped recently.

Recent Pick-Ups.jpg
What other pairs are you trading with the carpets for the Supreme/Nike sb dunks?
Which cw?

lol, goat seller canceled my order on the mean green dunks after seeing the price on them jump $400+ since the day i originally paid

if you're reading this, f*** you
That’s bull**** , these companies need to really penalize people for that.. not fair for the Buyer

Back
Top Bottom