2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Birthday kicks
20210403_084230.jpg

Surprised to see the resale so low on these, maybe a good sign that the SB hype train is starting to derail :smokin That or they just made a ton of them.

Last edited:
Surprised to see the resale so low on these, maybe a good sign that the SB hype train is starting to derail :smokin That or they just made a ton of them.
I wish it meant that SB hype was dying, but I doubt it. Might mean there’s a lot of them, but I think it’s also due to them being relatively low key looking. If they were crazier and more eye catching, they’d be higher for sure. Got some dope details, but still mainly a black with some white shoe.

you missed like 16 years of nike sb ups and downs. they're definitely better than what they were like in the dark ages but not as comfortable as they were in the early 2000s.

facts. I feel like the newer dunks take longer to break in. I guess the trade-off is quality, since I wear my dunks all the time and they look damn near new.

Just got my chlorophylls and it's straight to side by side comparison of the 2007 pair.

3 things;

the sock liner is white now vs grey, I don't mind the green under tongue

The tongue material is dope, it's not as plush but I like the mesh. Also they left the panel under the strap white vs grey. The shoe overall had a more grey feel

Lastly, the heel cut is a bit higher.

Nonetheless, happy to finally replace these everyday beatersss

1000372.jpg

1000365(0).jpg

1000364(0).jpg

Just got my chlorophylls and it's straight to side by side comparison of the 2007 pair.

3 things;

the sock liner is white now vs grey, I don't mind the green under tongue

The tongue material is dope, it's not as plush but I like the mesh. Also they left the panel under the strap white vs grey. The shoe overall had a more grey feel

Lastly, the heel cut is a bit higher.

Nonetheless, happy to finally replace these everyday beatersss

1000372.jpg

1000365(0).jpg

1000364(0).jpg
Man I’m pissed I missed these and the viotech 3s for retail. My size was never in stock and I didn’t want to buy a size 8 to flip or some ****

Back
Top Bottom