2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

The funny thing about SNKRS app is that literally NO ONE has the answer to the algorithm.

No one knows if it's first come, first serve.
No one knows if it's complete random.
No one knows if certain accounts are marked for higher success.
No one knows is interacting with the app improves chances.

We've even had people who work for Nike get asked the questions on Clubhouse and they don't have direct answers.

Depends on the shoe. Limited shoes are random as long as your check the app within minutes. The rest is FCFS. But I get what you mean, how it's never confirmed HOW it's random. Having experience with bots, I can tell you those are the only 2 ways they are released.

Today....
20210406_200254.jpg

Right click, save photo.
The funny thing about SNKRS app is that literally NO ONE has the answer to the algorithm.

No one knows if it's first come, first serve.
No one knows if it's complete random.
No one knows if certain accounts are marked for higher success.
No one knows is interacting with the app improves chances.

We've even had people who work for Nike get asked the questions on Clubhouse and they don't have direct answers.
Ann Knows.
I regret not trying for those back in the day. Such a unique shoe that was a great concept:execution.

Nike literally just shipped my clots and my medium curry's....is it just me or has Nike been shipping in slow motion again

Nike literally just shipped my clots and my medium curry's....is it just me or has Nike been shipping in slow motion again
its happening with everyone imo
took supreme 3 weeks to ship out my black dunk lows & kawsone.com 4 weeks to ship out my seperated vinyl

its happening with everyone imo
took supreme 3 weeks to ship out my black dunk lows & kawsone.com 4 weeks to ship out my seperated vinyl
Meanwhile, I ordered my Curries off Kicks Crew Thursday, they shipped from Hong Kong on Friday, and they arrived today in Alabama...

I caught the UNDFTD raffle at the last minute for a second pair yesterday. Would be cool to have a fresh pair for 2-3 years down the road, but I'm not holding my breath. Either way, they're definitely a special pair with the shaggy suede and creamy, neutral hues.

Depends on the shoe. Limited shoes are random as long as your check the app within minutes. The rest is FCFS. But I get what you mean, how it's never confirmed HOW it's random. Having experience with bots, I can tell you those are the only 2 ways they are released.
Nike releases shoes three ways:

1) Leo - 2 minute draw. Meaning you have to enter your purchase within the first 2 minutes of the drop, and from there, its a random lottery/raffle.
2) Draw - Time varies, generally 10 minutes. 10 minutes to enter the drop, and from there its a random lottery/raffle
3) FCFS

On SNKRS, the most common form of drop is LEO.

Meanwhile, I ordered my Curries off Kicks Crew Thursday, they shipped from Hong Kong on Friday, and they arrived today in Alabama...

I caught the UNDFTD raffle at the last minute for a second pair yesterday. Would be cool to have a fresh pair for 2-3 years down the road, but I'm not holding my breath. Either way, they're definitely a special pair with the shaggy suede and creamy, neutral hues.

When did you get the email from UNDFTD that you won? I'm assuming I missed out since I haven't gotten one yet...

Back
Top Bottom