2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Because if the seller is trying to get a payout, it would be through PayPal or his Bank account. Both of which already have your SSN and would send a 1099.

Amazing watching that video of some kid complaining about having to pay taxes as a reseller. The level of entitlement in these kids is astounding. Not only they do feel entitled to take advantage of sneaker culture for personal financial gain, but they think they shouldn’t have to pay taxes on those gains either? Wow.

who likes paying taxes? i complained when stock x purchases started getting taxed.

When resellers just realized they were supposed to be paying taxes this whole time

79A06338-3CDD-42D0-A359-3A7BBF2FF420.gif

Like others have said, the customers that aren’t about it are the small time flippers. Those are the ones undercutting left and right to make a $15 profit. If they’re gone, the Heberts and bulk boys of the world will really be able to control the market with the little man out.
Then people will miss the 13 yo undercutting from moms basement when the Herbert's of the world are holding stock and manipulating the highest resale prices :nthat:

Then people will miss the 13 yo undercutting from moms basement when the Herbert's of the world are holding stock and manipulating the highest resale prices :nthat:

Good point. I remember all the videos of angry resellers pissed off they couldn't control prices anymore because of StockX.

happy birthday!

I finally got the review put together for these. More views plus on feet w /both lace options in the vid:

The one thing I Love about your reviews, besides the Horrible Puns, is that even if I already own the Sneak, you make me what to Buy it.
I've had this Court Purple for a few months now, but after watching your video, it makes me want to go and purchase it again; Of course I won't.
But your overall review with the materials, description and fit is always very useful.
Keep it up Verse!
And freakin' work on my Dunk Calendar Already!!! ;))

The one thing I Love about your reviews, besides the Horrible Puns, is that even if I already own the Sneak, you make me what to Buy it.
I've had this Court Purple for a few months now, but after watching your video, it makes me want to go and purchase it again; Of course I won't.
But your overall review with the materials, description and fit is always very useful.
Keep it up Verse!
And freakin' work on my Dunk Calendar Already!!! ;))
haha thank u, I appreciate the feedback!

Back
Top Bottom