Pretty sure the answer is pig wood
They tried to be tricky with pig wheels

edit: damn it, got the question wrong

Last edited:
Orchard raffle for pink pigs is up
Pretty sure the answer is pig wood
They tried to be tricky with pig wheels

edit: damn it, got the question wrong
Balls. I missed it completely. Now some other nerd is gonna cop those sweet 11.5s

I did hit on the hyper royals this morning though. But I also hit on a positive covid test and it’s my birthday. Real roller coaster weekend for me.

Balls. I missed it completely. Now some other nerd is gonna cop those sweet 11.5s

I did hit on the hyper royals this morning though. But I also hit on a positive covid test and it’s my birthday. Real roller coaster weekend for me.
Hope covid doesn't beat your *** too hard (pause) and you don't pass it to your loved ones. Happy birthday, hopefully next year you'll laugh sharing the "worst thing you got for your birthday"

Hope covid doesn't beat your *** too hard (pause) and you don't pass it to your loved ones. Happy birthday, hopefully next year you'll laugh sharing the "worst thing you got for your birthday"
I think I’m past the worst of it now, but last night got bad. My fever broke and I went from a 100 degree temp to 96 in a 10m period. Started sweating buckets and almost straight passed out in my bathroom.
At this point it feels like a bad flu, and I’m thankfully not having any issues breathing.

haha i feel for you man I got a positive Covid test one day before my birthday and two days before I was scheduled to get my first vaccination shot. Luckily all very minor symptoms for me.

At least you got Hypers to stare at while you’re sitting in quarantine lol

I think I’m past the worst of it now, but last night got bad. My fever broke and I went from a 100 degree temp to 96 in a 10m period. Started sweating buckets and almost straight passed out in my bathroom.
At this point it feels like a bad flu, and I’m thankfully not having any issues breathing.
Good luck man. I was one of those “asymptotic” carriers. Never felt a thing. But then randomly I started having “long-haul” symptoms. I was smelling things that weren’t there, so I got a (+) antibody test. I have this weird nerve thing going on where I will be going about my day, and I will get this weird urge to both sneeze and puke at the same time. It’s been fun finding out which will happen.

I feel ya!
I had it last September, Bad.
Hospitalized Bad.
But fought it hard and Here I am.
Stay strong and Just relax and take it easy...
Happy Birthday anyways Sir! 🎂🎉

Do you have an oxymeter to monitor your oxygen stats? That was how I was, had a fever for a few days, thought i was slowly starting to break it then all of a sudden my oxygen stats dropped. Ended up being in the hospital and ICU for almost 2 weeks. Still dealing with issues now. Hope it's not the same for your. Get well!

Back
Top Bottom