2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

yo WHAT??? Dude is just showing pairs he posted for sale 5 years ago and the prices they sat at back then. He's alive and still posts shoe pick ups and wears. Clearly, the hospital and bills didn't put him under. I dunno how your brain drew up that wild scenario.
Have you seen some of dudes posts? He's a clown.

945822BE-0AFE-4967-B16B-019DF5449521.jpeg

broke out my Mauis over the weekend. They’re even better on foot.

this post makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside considering I didn't get 2nd chance access

Aldi, smart shopper

couldn't get rid of them so your medical bills went to collections

now your credit is shot and you can't get a loan to save your life

at least you can get more bread if you sell the shoes now 🤷‍♂️
That’s exactly what happened! Haha

nah i’m fine

I have zero interest in these or the laker joints comin up
I have been a vertgod fan for a good while, so I was mildly interested in the Stingwaters. A “face only a mother could love” kind of deal. So if I fall into them I would probably buy them. But they are pretty awful, yes…

Paid resale a few weeks after release and paid 255, my size is at 600 right now. 255 looks like a steal in comparison.
That's exactly what I paid for plums. Paid $260 for veneer retros, resold those later on for a cool $310 (used to buy stray rats NB 990V3, a better purple & green sneaker IMO). I would love to have the retro ceramics for when my OGs burn out but I couldn't justify paying resale for a double. I've never doubled on anything that I wasn't selling the double of.

Back
Top Bottom