2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

That's exactly what I paid for plums. Paid $260 for veneer retros, resold those later on for a cool $310 (used to buy stray rats NB 990V3, a better purple & green sneaker IMO). I would love to have the retro ceramics for when my OGs burn out but I couldn't justify paying resale for a double. I've never doubled on anything that I wasn't selling the double of.
same for me with the whole pack. 250 for veneers/ceramics, 220 for plums. looking back i'm so happy i got them when i did. still may flip the veneers like you did, plums and ceramics are pure keepers though.

^ could be wrong but I don't think Medical Bills affect your credit...
If they go into collections then yes they can
Have you seen some of dudes posts? He's a clown.
Oh makes sense. I think I was thinking about the requirement to pay them off once they go into collections. Like once it goes that far paying them off wont benefit you... or something like that... lol
you're credit must be on fleek
That’s exactly what happened! Haha

nah i’m fine
thanks for compiling some of my recent clown posts in this thread 🤡

May the 4th be blah blah

699B47C5-1345-41A2-A047-3B03877759B5.jpeg

Impulse bought the Carpet jacket online. Kind of regretted it immediately, and figured I’d return it. But once I got it in-hand - man, it’s really really nice. Thick, heavy, well made. Definitely keeping it.

True to size, BTW. I’m 6’2”, 195, and the large was perfect.

Impulse bought the Carpet jacket online. Kind of regretted it immediately, and figured I’d return it. But once I got it in-hand - man, it’s really really nice. Thick, heavy, well made. Definitely keeping it.

True to size, BTW. I’m 6’2”, 195, and the large was perfect.
That stuff is still showing up in shops? Still have regrets about being cart jacked on 4 separate occasions for the hoodie.

meet cut up the carpet companies I think they look way better with the yellow layer exposed
I’d definitely cut up the Carpet Company to some degree. Seeing the yellow, logo on the toe rand, and the black Swoosh are all dope details IMO. As they come, they’re clean, but they’re just a tie-dyed baby blue and white SB with a gum outsole. For the Maui’s, I’d also cut up. At the least, I’d fully expose the green parts. I really want to like/love the pair, but the all over print is a smidge too much for me. The solid green grass under layer breaks it up for me though.

Dope pickups regardless though!

That stuff is still showing up in shops? Still have regrets about being cart jacked on 4 separate occasions for the hoodie.
Apparently. I’ve noticed stuff randomly appear for the last week or so. On Premier, SPoT, and Skatewarehouse for sure. I got the jacket from SW. No hoodies though.

Un-ds these to work today.

The shape on these 2021 lows are pretty different. The 2020 is allot tighter on the front of your feet where your toes bend. 2021 had a bit more material in that area width wise and not as tight fitting at the ones from 2020.

Quality is not the same but the slight design change is more comfy.
20210505_085540.jpg

9A163553-ED8F-42B6-A25B-C3A2C765799E.jpeg
Think I’m done with BTTYS. Just got the Spartans in, found them for 250 shipped. The leather is almost as nice as the platinum SP’s. The leather is definitely nicest out of the 2020 run of BTTYS but a little under the 2016s. Now I just need the think about if I keep the sb laces or go back to OGs

Back
Top Bottom