2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

maybe i am just an old skool sb head but i will take these anyday over the unlvs or ultramans whatever kids r calling them lol . Got these in yesterday

F8555510-FC58-4BB0-BF8B-A9EB585CA7C7.jpeg

maybe i am just an old skool sb head but i will take these anyday over the unlvs or ultramans whatever kids r calling them lol . Got these in yesterday

F8555510-FC58-4BB0-BF8B-A9EB585CA7C7.jpeg
Quality from these releases is some of the worst I've had from the old SBs tbh. Rough suede and subpar leather on my villanovas. And this colorway has been called UNLV since 1985 when it was released as part of the BTTYS dunks.

Quality from these releases is some of the worst I've had from the old SBs tbh. Rough suede and subpar leather on my villanovas. And this colorway has been called UNLV since 1985 when it was released as part of the BTTYS dunks.

Completely agree, I have all but two of the 2005 BTTYS Sbs and I've always thought all of them had crap quality.

I was on NT back then and I was hearing tons of complaints about the SB materials and design. I didn't pay it much mind but I think I understand it now.

Still waiting on Nike or Fedex to pick up my Michigan's. It's stuck on "label created" since June 5th and an estimated delivery of today June 9th. WTF! Nike! I never had this happen when Nike ships with UPS.

If multiple dunks were coming out per week in the past then I stand corrected I just never remembered so many releases per week like now. That’s what I meant with my NMD comparison in terms of the “hype” dying down of the NMD because so many drops where/are happening too quickly.

The NMD hype died because people finally realized its a trash shoe in every way. The only reason it got hot was because dudes couldn't get UltraBoosts.

Back
Top Bottom