2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

B0A2DEF4-CF3B-40CC-9D87-B5A4999C28F0.jpeg
Been doing a little sniping lately. A little iffy on the curry’s, the pleather lining rubbing off and the slight separation bothers me. Quality on both premiums is amazing.

be careful to not get those currys exposed to too much rain or wash them too much, some mink oil or leather conditioner will keep em fresh another 20 years!

Last edited:
Got’em screenshots are trash, anyone who posts them should be ashamed of themselves. Y’all know who you are.

we post our hundreds of Ls too lol. I love to see NT people win especially in this dead shoe game when you can only get shoes with luck.I hate the aftermarket so when I get W I feel like a kid again like its 1997 getting that pair of jordans of the sale rack. Sorry :smile:

I mean if ALL you contribute to the thread is a, “Got Em” screenshot then ok I can see the annoyance. On the other side, if you are a semi regular/regular then I don’t see a problem in showing your W that are far and few between nowadays.

I mean if ALL you contribute to the thread is a, “Got Em” screenshot then ok I can see the annoyance. On the other side, if you are a semi regular/regular then I don’t see a problem in showing your W that are far and few between nowadays.

Types of sneakerhead picture flexing hahaha;

FLAUNTING SHOE RACK
ON THE SHELF/DISPLAY
ON FOOT
IN THE BOX

SCREENSHOTS

Allow me to respond to your wall of text with my own (albeit smaller) wall. Here’s my take on "got em" posts: that type of **** is lazy af and adds nothing of value to the thread. Posting a picture of a picture of a shoe just to show you got it is little **** energy. I get that people are excited to win nowadays, and they want to share that excitement with someone immediately, but if you need that kind of validation from complete strangers I just feel sorry for you. In least, exercise some patience and restraint, and post the **** when you get it in hand (half chub energy). Or better yet, and I know this is a REALLY hot take, but maybe post you wearing them (horse cock energy)??? ****ing real novel idea to see sneakers on foot rather than as a dollar sign/side hustle/small business/whatever the **** you want to call it. It sucks that is what the culture has become on such a massive scale, but it is what it is. I'm happy for my Ws, and move on from my Ls. I'll close out like you did, not trying to pick any fights here, just callin it like I see it. You do you, and I'll do me.
Word, you got some real good points you made especially when you said why not post a pic of them wearing the shoe. I respect your view and I salute it no doubt. That horse co*k energy bad me rollin lol.
💯

Back
Top Bottom