2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Happy Tuesday!

CE06BDA8-FA5F-41A2-8643-FA4BBF921832.jpeg

Atlas, Turducken, Bodega seemed to be the most “fair” releases in recent memory. FTC being in San Francisco I’m sure they hook up a bunch of skaters/F&F. I hate the term “back door” though. Unless you are giving FSR to a reseller there is nothing wrong with hooking up F&F. People act like Nike owns these skate shops sometimes.

I hate the term “back door” though. Unless you are giving FSR to a reseller there is nothing wrong with hooking up F&F. People act like Nike owns these skate shops sometimes.
I concur. I support the hell out of several shops. Honestly beyond just spending. If I call in a favor, that’s just taking care of your network.

Today.
6ED0A591-EE18-41B6-831A-D27FDB4C5CBD.jpeg

Last edited:
Love the Futuras on this page :pimp: Highs aged well and lows so damn crisp for 2021 :wow:
Totally agree. I have the Highs, and I love them. The combo of blue, black, grey, and white, along with the mix of materials, and you have such classic pairs.

Didn’t hit on the FTCs (at least I don’t think I did when last checked my emails and not having any class or texts from the locals), and I’m not tripping. They’re dope though IMO, just not a big need for me personally. The only SBs I’m aware of that I need are the Mummys, and the First Ave Familias.

Speaking of the Mummys, I think they are the 2nd best Halloween SBs IMO, behind only the Day of the Deads. I absolutely love how neutral and wearable they are, while also having more pop than the original Halloween SBs from ‘05.

Back
Top Bottom