2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Yeah Ima just go pay resale while the prices
Are still kinda low

Exact snkrs stock

58AC16CF-57FC-4929-8D09-859BFB5A244D.jpeg

Unless you are giving FSR to a reseller there is nothing wrong with hooking up F&F. People act like Nike owns these skate shops sometimes.
Fax. I worked at finishline during 2016 black/red jordan release. Each employee was allowed one pair (depending on size/availabilty, people got priority on sizes based on seniority. I can't say that's how every FNL store did it but that's how we did). I was only gonna flip em for the $300 they were going for but instead I hooked my friend up for his size (no discount just retail) which he still rocks and beats to this day. Rather hook up the homie than deal with some bumass Staten Island mall customer, not like I got commission either way :lol:

To your point, dudes don't even know what backdoor means. It's just something that ignorant folks who are salty they can't cop some shoes they don't even want. All I see on IG/twitter is post-2019 sneakerheads saying "Backdoooor!" these clowns sound like they tryna get off the bus

I thought they brought the straps back on SB mids...
I was thinking the same thing. I don’t know ANYTHING about regular/non-SB Dunk Mids. Maybe they’ve always (if they’ve been a thing) been strapless?
In 2004 we saw some very awkward looking non-SB dunk mids. Someone in this thread has posted an on-foot as well

1626871475861.png

1626871495411.png

1626871555315.png

Back
Top Bottom