2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Today:

3469453A-C1D3-4E61-8C83-5E64B3D68B09.jpeg

Don’t know where to post this but the Parra USA Jersey tag shows $80. They charged $100 wtf.
image.jpg
They charged $150 total for the track suit and the pants and jacket are each labeled $130, so that's weird they went the other way with the jersey.

The track suit is so dope, I did 2-day shipping so it got here today. I'll post pics later but its one of my favorite things I've bought in a while. Check out the pockets of the pants, they have they Parra print on them.

Don’t know where to post this but the Parra USA Jersey tag shows $80. They charged $100 wtf.
image.jpg

I would assume this stuff was mostly made a year ago and has been sitting around since? Could be Nike decided to raise the price in between but couldn’t update the labels

They charged $150 total for the track suit and the pants and jacket are each labeled $130
I was wrong about this, the pants tag and jacket tag both have the same style code, so it was supposed to be $130 retail. I saw someone on reddit say they called and got the difference back.
Anyway - TRACKSUIT! - I love it. Went with my true size and it fits baggy as its supposed to.
just need the dunks now
IMG_9534.JPG
IMG_9533.JPG
IMG_9526.JPG

Back
Top Bottom