2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I did a thing. Resale crashed to $620 in my size 11, so I moved some things. I was worried that that the market was being flooded with fakes - but these seem perfect.
BDC5A0BC-7C8C-4561-8A6D-26DB4A793C13.jpeg
Welcome to the Familia!

Actually shipped or label created? If the former, is it 2-day like the A-Ma-Maniere Jordan 3s?

label created - says its ground. But also says estimated is tomorrow delivery. I am in Ohio so if it's ships from PA and gets picked up today then, it might just make it tomorrow.

Also - those of u not using the SHOP app you should, since Social Status uses SHOP that will get all the updates.

Also just confirmed that they are in-fact being shipped from PA. Was able to log into my UPS account and get more info.

I have the blue pair - it’s kind of hard to wear. I don’t have a ton of blue. That black pair is definitely more wearable.
Yeah, I want the blue pair but that vibrant blue with the multi-material is loud af. They are fire but wouldn't wear that often.
Black pair is boring but literally goes with everything so decided to jump lol.

Damn, where the hell did you manage that?
Grailed :pimp: . Seller doesn't even have the shoes yet but for the price I'll take the leap lol. The prices on Stonkx are dipping where GOAT is still over 200. I can see them dipping slightly lower then rise over time because of wearability...

Back
Top Bottom