2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Sup collab looks lazy. tbh, Sup is lazy to begin with (flame suit on). they slap their name on anything and it sells, so i don't blame them. i just need the Georgetowns and Bourdreauxs...

Any update on those little Debbie quartersnacks? Says this Saturday I haven’t seen any places giving release info

Dude said they run small he went up 1/2 size but said you might need to go a full size up
Just watched that as well. In the comments he said its' tight all over, even the toe box tight on toes.

This is not cool, I should just went a high size up like I usually do just do avoid crazy sizing.

Free 2 month UPS My Choice Premium membership with the code MYCHOICE2
I never have paid for it. Odd…

Sizing question here: I wear a 9 in Jordan 1s, an 8.5 in Forces, and a 9.5 in various air max models and runners. What’s the recommendation for a non sb dunk? I had a pair of Venom SB dunks back in the day, but can’t remember the size.
I’d go with my Jordan 1 size IMO. Pretty much the same shoe…

Anybody get their chocolate milk’s just watched a video dude saying they run 1/2 to a full-size small
Why would they do that

damn, I went .5 size down 🤦‍♂️
I dont think we should all be freaking out just yet. This is one person, and he could have super wide feet for all we know. It sounded like the midfoot was the tightest, if so that will stretch as they break-in. Mine will be here Friday so I will know then.

Also, another thing on this free lunch sizing debacle. The main panels are Nu-buck and Nu-buck is the softest and the easiest material to stretch out, it also stretches out fast. So hopefully if they are tight it will just take a tiny bit of breaking in.

MY IN-STORE RAFFLE PAIR IS OUT FOR DELIVERY TODAY, AND MY ONLINE PAIR HAS A SHIPPING LABEL CREATED SO FAR…HOLLA.

CED B.
Be sure to follow up on that fit as soon as you get them! We on the edge of our seats over here! lol

I hope mine make it tomorrow instead of Friday. Seems they would have made it from PA to OH in 2 days but, who knows it says Friday. I gotta say, out of all the carriers here latestly USPS has been the best. I just had some denim shipped from Naked and Famous and it said Friday to start with but, they got it out for delivery today.

Be sure to follow up on that fit as soon as you get them! We on the edge of our seats over here! lol

I hope mine make it tomorrow instead of Friday. Seems they would have made it from PA to OH in 2 days but, who knows it says Friday. I gotta say, out of all the carriers here latestly USPS has been the best. I just had some denim shipped from Naked and Famous and it said Friday to start with but, they got it out for delivery today.

Fully agree on USPS killing it.

1631727965131.png

1631727975322.png

1631727982828.png

1631727989868.png

1631727997330.png

1631728005730.png

1631728012935.png

1631728020662.png

1631728028591.png

1631728037429.png

Back