2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Nike/Jordan/Reebok top choices when it comes to shoes. Only would rock Boost/Hardens/Yeezys as far as Adidas.

When it comes to clothing, 99% it's going to be Nike.

C65D53C3-E954-43A5-A53B-851E364AB12C.jpeg

Today

It’s true. I bought some pairs of New Balance for the first time as an adult (I’m pretty sure I wore some growing up as a kid) in 2020 in part because Nike and Jordan shoes were hard to get at retail, even with entering 20+ raffles.

That's the only true part of the article. I've spent all my money on other brands for a while. I guess I wasn't "deserving" hence why I haven't gotten any SBs in almost 2 years.

Before last 2 years I hadn't bought any shoes not Nike/Jordan since I was 14. So a 16 year run of just them. Have expanded last 2 years because it's too hard to get anything.

Actually got some NB574s two weeks ago lol. Hadn't had any NB since 7th grade.

I was STRICTLY Nike/Jordan ~six years ago and beyond. As I started my career in the med field, I began to branch out to different brands; New Balance, Saucony, ASICS, UA, Puma and Reebok. Once in a blue moon (like once a year), I even purchase an adidas, which is the one brand I try not to mess with lol

I’ve noticed since then, I wear most of my “nice” sneakers maybe once or twice a year. If I REALLY like the shoe, I’ll probably casually wear / wear them to work maybe six times max per year. Plus, I don’t even know how many DS sneakers I have yet to wear SMH. My performance running shoes get a lot of wear though! Lol

Last edited:
I was STRICTLY Nike/Jordan ~six years ago and beyond. As I started my career in the med field, I began to branch out to different brands; New Balance, Saucony, ASICS, UA, Puma and Reebok. Once in a blue moon (like once a year), I even purchase an adidas, which is the one brand I try not to mess with lol

I’ve noticed since then, I wear most of my “nice” sneakers maybe once or twice a year. If I REALLY like the shoe, I’ll probably casually wear / wear them to work maybe six times max per year. Plus, I don’t even know how many DS sneakers I have yet to wear SMH. My performance running shoes get a lot of wear though! Lol

curious why not adidas but yes to UA

We have been forced back to dress shoes at work, so my casual SB shoe run at work is over. I have said it before in this thread, but I am really liking the new vans skate shoes as far as comfort, support and durability. I still mainly wear Nike SB, and occasionally break out a pair of old Jordans/kobes/KDs but now only half the time splitting time with vans.

Did gundams show up on SNKRS for anyone else?
They were there, I entered, instant L, then they disappeared

I think it was a mistake

Back
Top Bottom