2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

in store the way to go at SS. Too bad I live no where near.

Must be, I am local and have never ever ever ever hit online... not even for something without a bunch of hype.

I drove down to get on the list for these Strawberries and hit my size 12. Didn't try for the choco.

So this is a cool W but I am still convinced their online draws only exist to sell-out after VIPs are done.

Any news of any skate shops dropping the strawberry cough joints or the Halloween pairs? Can’t think of any shops in the metro NY area.

Must be, I am local and have never ever ever ever hit online... not even for something without a bunch of hype.

I drove down to get on the list for these Strawberries and hit my size 12. Didn't try for the choco.

So this is a cool W but I am still convinced their online draws only exist to sell-out after VIPs are done.

Apparently the chocolate milk dunks were "easy" to cop via online. But this is from Niketalk posters :emoji_unamused:

20211012_181949.jpg

We have been forced back to dress shoes at work, so my casual SB shoe run at work is over. I have said it before in this thread, but I am really liking the new vans skate shoes as far as comfort, support and durability. I still mainly wear Nike SB, and occasionally break out a pair of old Jordans/kobes/KDs but now only half the time splitting time with vans.
I skate my Vans and use my SBs for chillin/daily use, I can totally relate to what your saying, they have been on point lately

Had to return my Parra dunk lows to GOAT. Initially GOAT refused to take it back. Had to threaten a PP dispute before they would accept the return. Now I have to rebuy it hoping I don't get another 'reject' pair. Their legit checkers must be lazy. No way should my pair passed as 'brand new in box.'

Don’t they take returns? I just returned two pairs this month.

Don’t they take returns? I just returned two pairs this month.

What was wrong with them? jordansallday jordansallday

They do take returns. But I didn't want to pay return shipping costs because it wasn't my fault or I didn't change my mind. I wanted them to waive the return shipping cost.I wanted the shoes but not in the condition it was delivered. The box was crushed and the shoes had paint imperfections that were very noticeable. It was back and forth. I had to resend photos multiple times through email. Then I got sick, so there was a delay in shipping. They tried to refuse the return. I then said I would do a PayPal dispute because the shoes had a number of issues that should not have passed by the authenticator. I paid for brand new in box. I didn't pay for brand new with defects. I shipped out, so I have to wait until they reauthenticate it. After that I will rebuy the shoes and hope they don't send me another dud. I actually tried to do a local trade on Melrose but they wanted like $500 or $600. I passed and decided to buy off GOAT.

I just reordered another pair of parras from GOAT. Lets see what they send me this time. I want so bad to get them off stockx but got to use this credit. Im then done with GOAT after this.

Eventhough this experience was a pain they still took them back because they part of their policy. The issue was the shipping cost because it was their fault. Good luck trying this with stockx. Not advocating GOAT as being the best but that one feature keeps me from buying off stockx indefinitely.

hope you get a good pair this time. I’m sure they will not that it’s on their radar.

Back
Top Bottom