2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Anyone recommend a sneaker group? been so anti-botting forever but it seems like these day and ages its the only way to get even a GR.
Been a huge gundam fan since a kid so im really trying to hit on at least 2 pairs minimum, and not pay ****-boi resell prices.

Anyone recommend a sneaker group? been so anti-botting forever but it seems like these day and ages its the only way to get even a GR.
Been a huge gundam fan since a kid so im really trying to hit on at least 2 pairs minimum, and not pay ****-boi resell prices.

Its not gonna matter... you need to find someone to run "slots" for you (they use their bot, but your info / address), or just pay resale. Joining a group costs a monthly fee and while they might have links prior to releases, you're still competing against bots.

Thing is, SB's do not really release on any sites. It's just in store or raffles of some sorts. And of course our best friend SNKRS. My first couple of sb's were resell pairs. Rayguns Shanghais Lucky's back in 05-06.. It's just that resell back then was about 55-100 over retail *Except Dunk High Luckys lol*. Not really sure how a group would help cop in copping sb's. That's more of the backdoor department.

Eventhough this experience was a pain they still took them back because they part of their policy. The issue was the shipping cost because it was their fault. Good luck trying this with stockx. Not advocating GOAT as being the best but that one feature keeps me from buying off stockx indefinitely.

I don't mess with Stockx anymore due to their lack of a return policy and frustrating lack of customer service. A couple months ago I purchased a pair that ended up being fake; the shoe box, shape, everything about them. I sent countless customer service agents over 20+ detailed comparison pictures next to my legit pair (with explanations) hoping they can fix the issue.

Over a few weeks sounding like a broken record, battling with multiple customer service agents. They finally send me a return label after I had called them out on Twitter. I finally send the shoes and guess what? They review it and it gets rejected and proceed to return the shoes back to me. Stockx NEVER admitted that the shoes they sent were fake, customers service agents will give you the runaround and don't really take the time to read or look into the details that I had explained.

At this point I was so frustrated and bummed over the whole experience, I was ready to just take the loss. Weirdly and luckily enough though, a month goes by and for some reason, Stockx never returned he shoes back to me. I call my CC right away to initiate a chargeback and now all is well.

***Long story short - Stockx sends me fakes, I battle with CS agents about returning them, had to call them out on Twitter, they reject my return after re-review and end up never returning the fake shoes back to me. I initiate cc chargeback.

What I learned after this whole debacle is that I will NEVER be purchasing from Stockx ever again, it's just not worth the battle and energy dealing with them if something goes wrong. I'm not saying that all my purchases from Stockx have reflected this but this particular experience has definitely turned me away from using their platform ever again. I'll gladly pay a slightly higher price on GOAT just due to the fact that they HAVE a return policy.

Afterpay=GOAT>StockX.

Still waiting for my Answer IVs to get authenticated though. It's only been two days but still lol.

Jubilees only took a couple of hours.

Just got these in from stockx :smh:

Attachments

• F1E4056D-AEB0-40DC-B20C-5E9475C2E5EB.jpeg
    F1E4056D-AEB0-40DC-B20C-5E9475C2E5EB.jpeg
    223.6 KB · Views: 566
  • C44316ED-7D92-4315-B6FE-E26147163B38.jpeg
    C44316ED-7D92-4315-B6FE-E26147163B38.jpeg
    228.6 KB · Views: 601
Bought my first pay off eBay a couple weeks ago and was impressed how quickly they arrived after arriving at the verification site in Vegas. Seller took their sweet *** time sending to eBay at the start, but I’ll def buy off eBay again

Hopefully this doesn't jinx me but......So far, eBay is my preferred for selling and buying followed by GOAT, then StockX for buying and followed by StockX, then GOAT for selling. Which is a shame with SX being headquartered in my hometown and having multiple authentication centers here. eBay is hard to beat with selling having No fees, quicker payouts, seller/buyer interaction, and ability to sell everything from DS to B grades to used. Then for buying they have less fees, often better prices, ability to negotiate and even barter if you can swing it, authentication and shipping is pretty consistent and so far in my experience their buyer protection is unmatched. FedEx stole my Union 4s en route after they were authenticated and shipped to me. A couple days and a police report later I had a full refund in my account along with a $20 credit from a previous purchase issue which they told me wasn't refundable initially. No hassle. The $20 credit was due to a shipping delay that I had never even complained about and was the third such credit I had received from eBay (I only had to ask for one out of the three). I also had a bad experience where I got Iowa dunks that were legit and perfect except for a not so faint weed odor. I messaged and called and complained. They refused to take them back but I was able to get a $30 credit. Not what I wanted but better than nothing. Best of all in all of these situations is that I could talk to live on the phone customer service AND a rep at fir the authentication center live on the phone. Good luck trying that with GOAT or StockX🤣.

Just lost $30 on a GOAT sale for a pair of DS shoes because there was a mystery scuff on the sole that they couldn't substantiate. After many emails I was able to get help from a few great CS reps which ended with me getting a $20 credit but not my $30 for cash out.

Short story long lol......Everyone's experience is different. Ive had bad experiences with all the platforms but if I'm buying or selling, eBay is my first stop. Too many pros over the other guys and much more manageable cons.

Goat / Flight Club has been great for me. When I order I usually find what I want on teh Goat site and then go order on the Flight Club site. Since they are the same company - but for whatever reason flight club has always been great for me so I keep using them. For instance. I order Levi x NB collab on 10/11 - they were sent in for verify 10/12, then label created and moving on 10/13... 3 day select shipping too! So 7 days to get my order I think is amazing for resale! This is not the first time either. My Kebab Dunks came from Europe and the turn around was a week. So I will keep giving my business to Flight CLub / Goat!

Hopefully this doesn't jinx me but......So far, eBay is my preferred for selling and buying followed by GOAT, then StockX for buying and followed by StockX, then GOAT for selling. Which is a shame with SX being headquartered in my hometown and having multiple authentication centers here. eBay is hard to beat with selling having No fees, quicker payouts, seller/buyer interaction, and ability to sell everything from DS to B grades to used. Then for buying they have less fees, often better prices, ability to negotiate and even barter if you can swing it, authentication and shipping is pretty consistent and so far in my experience their buyer protection is unmatched. FedEx stole my Union 4s en route after they were authenticated and shipped to me. A couple days and a police report later I had a full refund in my account along with a $20 credit from a previous purchase issue which they told me wasn't refundable initially. No hassle. The $20 credit was due to a shipping delay that I had never even complained about and was the third such credit I had received from eBay (I only had to ask for one out of the three). I also had a bad experience where I got Iowa dunks that were legit and perfect except for a not so faint weed odor. I messaged and called and complained. They refused to take them back but I was able to get a $30 credit. Not what I wanted but better than nothing. Best of all in all of these situations is that I could talk to live on the phone customer service AND a rep at fir the authentication center live on the phone. Good luck trying that with GOAT or StockX🤣.

Just lost $30 on a GOAT sale for a pair of DS shoes because there was a mystery scuff on the sole that they couldn't substantiate. After many emails I was able to get help from a few great CS reps which ended with me getting a $20 credit but not my $30 for cash out.

Short story long lol......Everyone's experience is different. Ive had bad experiences with all the platforms but if I'm buying or selling, eBay is my first stop. Too many pros over the other guys and much more manageable cons.

ebay definitely has seller fees. its like 12.5% or something like that.

You pretty much summed up my thoughts. eBay is by far the best for the seller currently due to zero fees and even giving the option to make buyer pay shipping (or simply build in shipping into listing price). For purchases I've personally had significantly better luck with SX over Goat. I do check all three before a purchase and if all is equal, I'd pick eBay for both buying and selling. I'd pick it for buying as well since I can see actual pictures of the shoes before I buy them and ask any questions of the seller prior to buying as well (once the sale process begins though seller/buyer communication is completely blocked).

I don't mess with Stockx anymore due to their lack of a return policy and frustrating lack of customer service. A couple months ago I purchased a pair that ended up being fake; the shoe box, shape, everything about them. I sent countless customer service agents over 20+ detailed comparison pictures next to my legit pair (with explanations) hoping they can fix the issue.

Over a few weeks sounding like a broken record, battling with multiple customer service agents. They finally send me a return label after I had called them out on Twitter. I finally send the shoes and guess what? They review it and it gets rejected and proceed to return the shoes back to me. Stockx NEVER admitted that the shoes they sent were fake, customers service agents will give you the runaround and don't really take the time to read or look into the details that I had explained.

At this point I was so frustrated and bummed over the whole experience, I was ready to just take the loss. Weirdly and luckily enough though, a month goes by and for some reason, Stockx never returned he shoes back to me. I call my CC right away to initiate a chargeback and now all is well.

***Long story short - Stockx sends me fakes, I battle with CS agents about returning them, had to call them out on Twitter, they reject my return after re-review and end up never returning the fake shoes back to me. I initiate cc chargeback.

What I learned after this whole debacle is that I will NEVER be purchasing from Stockx ever again, it's just not worth the battle and energy dealing with them if something goes wrong. I'm not saying that all my purchases from Stockx have reflected this but this particular experience has definitely turned me away from using their platform ever again. I'll gladly pay a slightly higher price on GOAT just due to the fact that they HAVE a return policy.

Next time file a dispute with your bank/credit card. Just provide proof and details and if they deem you to be right they will refund you your money, and take it from there to get their money back from StockX.

*spelling*

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom