2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I've never understood the stockX hype and y'all experiences with it confirm it. I/we've been interacting with collectors from all over the world for years, why not buy off each other? If i wanna pay resale, Flight Club aight, eBay coo, yahoo auctions great, finessing young and wannabe local "hustlers" who hit on brand new snkrs account when you can't >>> but yeah it's pretty much retail or bust for me except for older/grail stuff so I ain't tripping too much.

Old eBay when I would receive my shoes in 2-3 days >>>
Nothing like it. I got into buying on ebay late so i only had a couple years to experience this. not a kid either. Just vary wary of buying on line for a while. First online purchase was a pair of supra skytop lows off karma loop around the time their was still a glimmer of hope for Dr Dre's Detox and it seemed like a real possibility that Pharrell, Kanye, and Lupe would drop the CRS (Child og Rebel Soldiers) album. Simpler times. Just enough internet to be useful, and just before social media really took over. You could go out in public and people would be there and they wouldn't have their heads in their phones the whole time. the nostalgia

I think StockX is more beneficial for older releases, once DS pairs dry up.
i agree. i think ebay is catching up as they are the og in that game already. the stockx interface and concept is the best. they are just lacking in some key areas. one of the main ones being customer service. By and large my experience on SX has been good as a buyer and seller (not a reseller, just flip what i can and get rid of pairs i don't need). But when i do have a problem....oh boy.

These have aged well. Wish they did more colorways.
02DD0636-4E09-4FBB-B0EE-A2648DCC3DA6.jpeg

Once Goat and Ebay offer the Sell now at the highest bid option like Stockx has, it will be better for sellers in some ways.

GOAT has that already
Yeah but doesn't work as quickly as StockX. Its fairer to the buyer as you get an opportunity to cancel. But it's slower on GOAT. I've been at Marshalls with my wife and covered gas and dinner before I even hit the checkout line thanks to StockX. No other platform offers that.

Back
Top Bottom