2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

was just reading about how this dude is saying he paid 1.8k for Chunky Dunky from GOAT over on reddit. I guess they are fakes. If that is true it makes me even more sketch about paying resale for dunks. I am already to the point to where I am not going to pay over $300 for anything because of the possibility of getting fakes. Its super frustrating. All we wanna do is pay for legit sneakers and we can't even do that. We get ****ed by bots first, if we do manage to secure a pair we gotta worry about the damn carrier taking them. Then if we do manage to get them half the time the materials are TRASH. I am really starting to wonder why I even consider it. I just bought some NB x Levi - I think I am going for JFG next. At least with NB I can feel somewhat confident that they aren't going to be fake.

was just reading about how this dude is saying he paid 1.8k for Chunky Dunky from GOAT over on reddit. I guess they are fakes. If that is true it makes me even more sketch about paying resale for dunks. I am already to the point to where I am not going to pay over $300 for anything because of the possibility of getting fakes. Its super frustrating. All we wanna do is pay for legit sneakers and we can't even do that. We get ****ed by bots first, if we do manage to secure a pair we gotta worry about the damn carrier taking them. Then if we do manage to get them half the time the materials are TRASH. I am really starting to wonder why I even consider it. I just bought some NB x Levi - I think I am going for JFG next. At least with NB I can feel somewhat confident that they aren't going to be fake.
The hire ups at Nike are gonna see this and have a meltdown specially after last weeks meeting 😂

That's really messed up. Paying that much for sneakers that may be variant. From goat? Hard to believe. Wow.

Authentic items are typically much higher priced in terms of resale, while fake items typically would cost less resale, but higher than retail. It's rare to see real items cost less than retail, and it's a sign something is probably fake if it's sold for less than retail.

Quick W on free lunch’s. No wait time which was surprising.

Attachments

• F4948871-36BB-4961-A50E-B13D41F19C24.jpeg
    F4948871-36BB-4961-A50E-B13D41F19C24.jpeg
    165.9 KB · Views: 60
That was straight bull****. Was on the site at exactly 11am. Did the captcha correct twice with spelling out prestige and drawing a box around the plane. Had a less than 2 minute wait, got to cart to checkout, and they kicked me back to the captcha to do again, and then size sold out.

F**k this. I'm tired of this nonsense.

This drop went way better than their first one. I got OOS the first time and was able to grab this pair. It's def a nice shoe. I wish more shops would do releases this way.

Had a 1 min wait for a successful checkout on the chocolate milk pair. Had a 6 min wait for strawberry and at 3 min they were gone. Thinking larger sizes were low on stock. 🤷‍♂️

Im sure this has been mentioned before but selecting the image slower seems to have helped getting past the captcha.
also probably related, just got FIOS and it is the TRUTH

This is strange. I returned my Parra dunks to GOAT. I repurchased it, which shows it's shipping for verification. Received a UPS alert that I have a package from GOAT coming today. I received that notification 2 days before I purchased my new pair. Has this happened to anyone else?

Back
Top Bottom