2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Prices are always low until I click on size 12 :lol:
Edit:
Damn I just checked and Spartan low prices are rising. Almost $400 now, I still need to cop a pair

F48AC8A2-7868-4CDB-A8A7-A3F18AF215FA.jpeg

Then maybe I should hold out on buying those Gundams then… lol
Oh…, SBs are the exception even here in JP. Doesn’t look like it’s dying anytime soon. No matter hi or low, no matter how weird it looks, everything still sells out if it’s Dunk SB….

BTW, have found some interesting ones when cleaning up my messy storage that was closed down recently. Here’s one and hopefully, there is someone that can figure out why I believe this one belongs here…, well…, at least kind of tho. (I believe the man behind DeFY probably can)…
38AFE2A0-0B9B-48E9-B8EF-2794636FA1A6.jpeg

Last edited:
Oh…, SBs are the exception even here in JP. Doesn’t look like it’s dying anytime soon. No matter hi or low, no matter how weird it looks, everything still sells out if it’s Dunk SB….

BTW, have found some interesting ones when cleaning up my messy storage that was closed down recently. Here’s one and hopefully, there is someone that can explain why I believe this one belongs here…, well…, at least kind of tho. (I believe the man behind DeFY probably can)…
38AFE2A0-0B9B-48E9-B8EF-2794636FA1A6.jpeg
Gezz how much I love these older nikes

Do we know if they're using the white "fur" material on the Nike Dunk Low Ice throughout? Seen "samples" where the white is just leather now.

What else did you do here?

I came with a bunch of friends from DC just to get out of the area. We hit up Reading Terminal Market for DiNic’s roast pork (can't get this is DC, really). Went to McGillin's to get holiday cocktails and see the decorations (my gf is all about this haha). Also hit up some bars in Fishtown (Garage, specifically). Pretty lowkey trip, really, nothing too crazy but I love the food and drinks in Philly.

Back
Top Bottom