2021 NT Secret Santa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Merry Christmas, NT!

Whoever my secret Santa was, thank you so much for this sweat suit! Your boy gonna be out here with the full kit come 2022! :smokin

68FCB4A5-F772-49E9-B3D2-CFD5EA9A5626.jpeg

20211225_174546.jpg

My man plansb plansb is the NEW EAST COAST LEADER OF COAL GANG.

Not only did he get me da Michael Scott Dundee which I have 45 of in honor of MY PRESIDENT and YOUR PRESIDENT BUT I GOT THE MICHAEL SCOTT POSTER to motivate me in da mines..

See that Libs....... CLEAN COAL to burn whenever and trigger RustyShackleford RustyShackleford . ROLLLLLLLLL COAL ROLLL

The most important gift was a very generous donation to the American Cancer Society in honor of my mom. She loved NT and would always make sure that I wasn't a deadbeat. She always loved the genuine love we show each other. plansb plansb went above and beyond and got his employer to match his donation. I am so thankful for you .and wish you and your family all of the blessings and happiness in the world.

20211225_174546.jpg

My man plansb plansb is the NEW EAST COAST LEADER OF COAL GANG.

Not only did he get me da Michael Scott Dundee which I have 45 of in honor of MY PRESIDENT and YOUR PRESIDENT BUT I GOT THE MICHAEL SCOTT POSTER to motivate me in da mines..

See that Libs....... CLEAN COAL to burn whenever and trigger RustyShackleford RustyShackleford . ROLLLLLLLLL COAL ROLLL

The most important gift was a very generous donation to the American Cancer Society in honor of my mom. She loved NT and would always make sure that I wasn't a deadbeat. She always loved the genuine love we show each other. plansb plansb went above and beyond and got his employer to match his donation. I am so thankful for you .and wish you and your family all of the blessings and happiness in the world.
Glad you like it, Comrade. Hope you had a great holiday!

my bad ya'll i still gotta post pics....

been dealing with a family member (niece who's in her early 20s) visit from SoCal for the holidays and just got the news that she's got covid.

now we ALL gotta quarantine because my mom is immune-compromised and my son is only 4 (so he's still unvaccinated- my daughter is 8 so she got both doses already). my niece spent a good amount of time with my son too. i kept telling him to keep his mask on and for the most part he did, but now I'm worried about him (praying he and my mom don't get it 🤞🤞).

but yeah, sorry for the rant and ruining the mood ya'll.

covid is the gift that keeps on giving... SMH

my bad ya'll i still gotta post pics....

been dealing with a family member (niece who's in her early 20s) visit from SoCal for the holidays and just got the news that she's got covid.

now we ALL gotta quarantine because my mom is immune-compromised and my son is only 4 (so he's still unvaccinated- my daughter is 8 so she got both doses already). my niece spent a good amount of time with my son too. i kept telling him to keep his mask on and for the most part he did, but now I'm worried about him (praying he and my mom don't get it 🤞🤞).

but yeah, sorry for the rant and ruining the mood ya'll.

covid is the gift that keeps on giving... SMH

I feel you. I had plans with my family but i got covid so i’m in quarantine in my apartment with my gf.

We are both feeling good at the moment so that’s the good news. (i felt like **** for 48 hours but nothing crazy).

Still waiting of my SS but i’m not stressing he told me it was gonna come after christmas.

Big thanks to elgrenas elgrenas for the gifts.

Really needed both of those and truly was not expecting to get running shoes in my secret santa.

They fit perfect and they are very comfortable. I have been half joking that I want to run a marathon in 2022, I might have no choice now :rofl:
IMG_1105.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom