2021 Official MLB Season Thread vol: Vlad, Tatis, Acuna next gen

Joined Jul 10, 2015
Can’t find the pics I took last time I was at the lot that was the old Fulton county stadium. They still have the fence the record breaking home run went over and the walk it hit there still standing even though it’s a parking lot now. Gonna have to pay it a visit today.

Joined May 11, 2010
RIP Mr.Aaron.

It's makes you wonder if his taking the covid vaccine 2weeks ago had some kind of impact on his health.

Joined Apr 26, 2008
Damn. It kinda hit me reading about everything he endured.
Imagine having the weight of that on your shoulders and still doing what he did.
Absolute legend.

Joined Sep 4, 2006
Rest In Peace Hank - one of my all time favorites

Sad day

I had this 86 Donruss puzzle framed on my wall back in the day...
...still have it...

s-l1600.jpg

Joined Oct 25, 2006
getback getback I’m sad about Kiké leaving but I totally get it. He’s extremely competent with the mit at multiple positions and has pop with the bat. Honestly for $7M/year he’s a bargain and I believe he’s likely to prove he’s worth more if/when given 450+ ABs. Also as stated by many in the media, he’s an amazing clubhouse guy. I’m sure the combination of playing for Cora and being ensured the ABs was too hard to pass up and he left some money on the table to do so...

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now