2023 Official MLB Season Thread

RIP Mr.Aaron.

It's makes you wonder if his taking the covid vaccine 2weeks ago had some kind of impact on his health.

Damn. It kinda hit me reading about everything he endured.
Imagine having the weight of that on your shoulders and still doing what he did.
Absolute legend.

FAAFE30A-B0C1-417F-A162-2BBD751DC594.jpeg
B7A5F140-1DBB-4623-B581-03A717DA6057.jpeg

Rest In Peace Hank - one of my all time favorites

Sad day

I had this 86 Donruss puzzle framed on my wall back in the day...
...still have it...

s-l1600.jpg

getback getback I’m sad about Kiké leaving but I totally get it. He’s extremely competent with the mit at multiple positions and has pop with the bat. Honestly for $7M/year he’s a bargain and I believe he’s likely to prove he’s worth more if/when given 450+ ABs. Also as stated by many in the media, he’s an amazing clubhouse guy. I’m sure the combination of playing for Cora and being ensured the ABs was too hard to pass up and he left some money on the table to do so...

Okay Dodgers fans what's good with Kiké?

Kiké righty hitter with decent pop hits clutch HRs lol. hits lefties a lot better than righties so prob part of a platoon. can play literally everywhere on the field in 2019 he played 8 positions, fans tried to get him an appearance at catcher but it never happened :lol: excellent clubhouse guy will be the class clown. fan favorite. gonna miss him but he deserves to get regular at-bats.

Back
Top Bottom