2023 Official MLB Season Thread

Good move for Semien, he's essentially betting on himself with the 1-year and will be in a stacked lineup.

cant wait for next years announcment. its going to be straight comedy when they induct ortiz first ballot with bonds, clemens, and arod falling short.

curt schilling an a-hole but he should be in the HOF
he doesn't help his cause by opening his mouth

Curt is such a bigoted clown
mjlol.png

Jeff Kent better be voted into th HOF next year.

As a Mets fan, I don't want Bauer. What did the mets offer him, like $30 mil for 1 year ?

For that money I'd rather take on Kris bryant's salary ($18mil) for 1 season and Kolten wong. We'd still have $ left over.

I put Schilling in the same category as some of the others now... throw everything out, he should be in in the HOF.

But life once in a while has consequences (which most these guys probably never had to deal with). Curt Schilling to me made his own bed when you become an abhorrent human being. There is a gray area there when talking about handing out gold medals, and a free hour at a podium on induction day. 71% still say you should be welcomed in - but some say you shouldn't.

Hopefully this a%$ 🤡 doesn't throw a chair to make a point this time around at his new job.

If that a%$ 🤡 wants to be removed from the ballot, then take him off at his behest.

Back
Top Bottom