2023 Official MLB Season Thread

Chase Utley was a piece of ****? Any Met fan could have told you that.

deGOAT is hurt yet again. He has to go on the DL. They’re going to **** around and really injure him.

C CP1708 in 3....2....1....

tenor (57).gif

Bro the Giants have been trash for years now if we did anything it wasn’t working :rofl:
yup good thing Giants won all their titles before getting da video room in 2016 :D

They damn sure didnt do much with that video room either if they had one. Road OPS is usually better than home most years :rofl:

Last edited:
I just caught Glasgow’s reaction to getting injured….. :stoneface:
Nice to see Pirates era Gerrit Cole back on the scene.
Bruh, none of these recent Pitcher contracts are going to age well.

I just caught Glasgow’s reaction to getting injured….. :stoneface:
Nice to see Pirates era Gerrit Cole back on the scene.
Bruh, none of these recent Pitcher contracts are going to age well.
Word. So since everyone was aware of what was going on I guess the club’s didn’t really get scammed? :lol:

But now that the jig is up it’s about to get ugly. These guys have literally fell off since it came to the light. Maybe they’re still adjusting and it’ll pick back up…….hopefully.

So who hurt Ryan Spaeder's feelings to drop all this dirt. (minus the Utley tweet, because we all knew he was dirty lol)

Im not believing that racist. Give me some proof

Wait, he took it all back? :rofl:

I saw a journalist saying how he coulfe possibly be open to libel lawsuits because he likely has no proof for any of his claims.

Now tell me how this guy is right. All of you. I’m listening.

Now tell me how this guy is right. All of you. I’m listening.

Based on the reputation of the league, I'm still inclined to believe the claims while completely disregarding the source :lol:

They were random as hell.

• Haha
Reactions: HIM
That Beltre beater one was too specific, I was actually impressed. MLB has to at least do a little due diligence. I’m wondering how much grounds for character assasination that Utley tweet had though haha, mans just got the coldest of strays in the midst of him tweeting those “unfounded allegations.”

Back
Top Bottom