🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Salute to Jason Kelce and Fletcher Cox

i'll never understand playing any WR on the roster over dude other than our 1st rounder

once he started playing well, his development and reagor's were the most important of anything

and alshon and desean shouldnt have even been thoughts

Fulgham was getting doubled and even then Carson still trusted him. Once you have that trust factor with a QB you made it

Obviously Carson ain’t trust the other WRs because drops and bad routes and you saw it, I’m gonna put it where you should be and *****z wasn’t there

Encouraging news

EE9424EB-E492-4365-9293-11476EA4D3F4.jpeg

I'll add the awesome news about the new helmet rule. This will allow us to wear Kelly green throwbacks with a matching helmet! I can't freaking wait for the team to unveil the jersey & matching gear! Just don't mess it up like 2010 and use the 60s green. We all want THIS:
d6d90ca8-0ee8-45bc-8d13-c9665cf8aad3_1.bedc8f96c6feefd34046347933393f35.jpeg

Give us the Randall, Reggie White, Seth Joyner Kelly green and the team will make a fortune! I'll buy a DeVonta Smith #6 the day they open sales up. Hell, I'd probably spring for an authentic!! I'm so freaking happy!! 👍👍

It's great that they changed that stupid *** rule, but why not allow it for the 2021 season?

I'm going to take a guess and say Nike doesn't have enough time to make the uniforms to sell for this season, they just pushed it back for next year.

They could probably get the jerseys to sell to the public but not fast enough to get them ready for the upcoming season. I'm hoping when Lurie drops the covers on the Kelly green throwback/alternate unis, that he says that the proof shop will have them in within a few months even though we can't have them till next season. I don't want to wait for one.

Dude was TERRIBLE last season.

Combine that with terrible skill position play and coaching it’s amazing we even won 4 games

Hurts has a low bar to clear to be an improvement

How long til eagles pick up the phone :lol:

makes a ton more sense at TE.. hell if we can move ertz, I’d be all in for it

goedert clearly is the guy and a great blocker, if dude can block we can use him as a movement piece and ain’t like he’d take away from what the main 3 wrs bring to the table

especially if we move reags to the slot and let him use that speed from that spot

The biggest question for me is what is his speed like after the muscle gain? Amare Stoudemire didn't play football but I recall one season where the media was hyping that he gained like 15 pounds of muscle in the offseason and he was jacked and the season began and dude was slow as hell. Lost like 25% of his speed due to his extra mass.

I'm excited for this upcoming season. Even if we have a horrible record I feel like this team is gonna be interesting to watch. The Jalen Hurts + Devonta + Reagor trio is intriguing, plus Miles Sanders having more of a pass catching role under a new coach, plus Goedert being given the green light as the clear TE1. Then throw in a HOPEFULLY healthy O Line. It's gonna be interesting at the least

I'm excited for this upcoming season. Even if we have a horrible record I feel like this team is gonna be interesting to watch. The Jalen Hurts + Devonta + Reagor trio is intriguing, plus Miles Sanders having more of a pass catching role under a new coach, plus Goedert being given the green light as the clear TE1. Then throw in a HOPEFULLY healthy O Line. It's gonna be interesting at the least

i just want to see team and coaches improve over course of season

but we do have pieces.. we have a dline that can get pressure with jsut the front 4 and we have depth on oline, although we have challenged that depth last couple years

not hard to see how we could have been smarter with our coverages on defense.. and ain’t hard to get better at WR than what we’ve been lost super bowl

reagor has talent, but I don’t get what we were doing.. he got a handful of returns and still had a TD

I say all that to say, we could be decent.. I wouldn’t exactly be surprised, if hurts is good/competent

Back
Top Bottom