🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Salute to Jason Kelce and Fletcher Cox

problem with hurts is his accuracy.. while i agree there are things we should be doing or just flat out being smarter

but dude is missing way too many throws

So theres no adjustments to be made? Just continue what we been doing? How can you say theres only so much you can do when nothing has been done lol

Whas that gotta do with shotgun rpos, screens, and not running the ball?

i agree, the offense is a problem.. but just speaking about hurts as a QB, he needs to hit some of these throws that he has just missed

also needs to not just abandon the pocket.. or step up in the pocket, rather than just going back and around to either side

So theres no adjustments to be made? Just continue what we been doing? How can you say theres only so much you can do when nothing has been done lol
I’m talking about passing. As long as Miles has been here, when have we ran out of pure I formation……

we’ve used Howard as a FB out of the pistol yes but never pure I. Nothing is going over the middle so teams are blitzing the middle.

i agree, the offense is a problem.. but just speaking about hurts as a QB, he needs to hit some of these throws that he has just missed

also needs to not just abandon the pocket.. or step up in the pocket, rather than just going back and around to either side
Im not denying that. This is obvious

Im not denying that. This is obvious

offense AND defense gotta be smarter to me.. but that dont excuse hurts just missing dudes or his ball placement on some of these throws

least last night he was missing guys short and letting them get PIs, when the refs would call em

I'm not saying Hurts is a scrub but to put 100% of the blame on coaching is not fair. Look at Justin Herbert. Coaching staff was horrible last year but he still showed accuracy, patience when there was pressure, being able to make multiple reads, etc. Obviously there's a reason Herbert was drafted high and Hurts was a second rounder so I'm not saying I expect Hurts to be on his level but coaching alone doesn't make you struggle

If you referring to me thats not what im doing

not you specifically. Just saying in general Hurts deserves blame too. He's had bad throw that were all him. Offensive line held up, receiver got open, etc and then he totally misses him. I don't think Sirianni is doing well with play calling but I think it's 70% Sirianni making bad calls and 30% Hurts performance

Sirianni said he doeant want to get over 75% passing lmao. Sounds like a real winning formula to ask a young qb to do.

Very few qbs can succeed like that let alone a young one. G T F O

I’ll be in Vegas next weekend for the game. Anybody else going? At least their will be a lot of things to do to drown my sorrows if we lose next week.

U cant bail on a qb 10 games in that was a 2nd rounder. The fact ppl have to say that is crazy. He has had 2 bad games this yr. Has he missed passes ofc. Does he need to get better ofc. But **** so does the dam playcaller head coach

Dolphins 1-5 !!!

Looking at that schedule it’s a real chance thats a top 5 pick
Ive been arguing with some other eagles fans that want us to pick a QB with one of our picks in the first round . Am I tripping or do we need to actually get younger on both sides of the ball before we draft a QB .

Ive been arguing with some other eagles fans that want us to pick a QB with one of our picks in the first round . Am I tripping or do we need to actually get younger on both sides of the ball before we draft a QB .

You should tell them look at the draft eligible QBs

There is your answer

No way anyone still watches Justin Jefferson and thinks Reagor was the better choice. I still have faith Reagor can be a productive WR in this league but watching how Jefferson runs routes how solid his hands are, I don't see how you can still insist Reagor is better.

No way anyone still watches Justin Jefferson and thinks Reagor was the better choice. I still have faith Reagor can be a productive WR in this league but watching how Jefferson runs routes how solid his hands are, I don't see how you can still insist Reagor is better.

I think that argument was over last year 😂

It was more about how he never got an opportunity.. dude is borderline bad now tho

I think that argument was over last year 😂

It was more about how he never got an opportunity.. dude is borderline bad now tho

you'd be surprised bro lol. I've seen Eagles fans still insist Reagor has more talent than Jefferson which is absolutely false. And I'm rooting for Reagor and want him to succeed but if he had 1 game where he played at Jefferson's level we'd be ecstatic

Who is sayin jeffersom better? Lol

Also the convo would be much diff on reagor if hurts cld hit reagor deep. Lets keep it 100

Back
Top Bottom