🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Salute to Jason Kelce and Fletcher Cox

20210512_200705.jpg

What are your guesses on record looking at the schedule? I say 10-7/9-8 if we play close to our best possible potential (Hurts has an above average season), 11-6 if Hurts takes a huge jump and the defense surprises us, or 6-11 if Hurts and the defense struggle.

We definitely starting off 0-4, I don’t see much of a chance at recovering from that hole. I say 5-12 at best. I just don’t see things going our way this season and too many holes on defense

What are your guesses on record looking at the schedule? I say 10-7/9-8 if we play close to our best possible potential (Hurts has an above average season), 11-6 if Hurts takes a huge jump and the defense surprises us, or 6-11 if Hurts and the defense struggle.
7-10 or 8-9. I think we hit our betting quota (last time I checked it was O/U 6.5 games)

Just want to see team improve and show signs

then dolphins sucks.. and wentz plays enough games

Thots on Steven Nelson? I want him but don’t think we can afford him. Would love to see us move Ertz for another corner

Thots on Steven Nelson? I want him but don’t think we can afford him. Would love to see us move Ertz for another corner

im not even sure who’s available trade wise, for ertz

loke Nelson over the other potential options

i am curious what‘s going on with cj henderson in jax

If Sirianni is as good as i think and the O line stays healthy we should be able to score imo. The pieces are there.

Less hope for the D stopping anybody. We would have to have multiple breakout players on that side of the ball to be decent

I just hope oline stays healthy so hurts and certain other guys get a fair shake at showing what they can do

With defense, I just want to see improvement on backend scheme.. beyond front 4

To be fair out of those 4 games only 1 (Carolina) is winnable regardless of rest days. KC and TB were instant Ls and more than likely so is Dallas if their offense is healthy. We basically don't travel at all after week 10

The defense will be dependent on the offense. If the offense can go up 14-3 then the D Line can just bull rush and try to force the QB into bad throws or a strip sack. But if we're starting games like we did last year and are down 17-6 at halftime of every game we'll have a terrible season record wise

The defense will be dependent on the offense. If the offense can go up 14-3 then the D Line can just bull rush and try to force the QB into bad throws or a strip sack. But if we're starting games like we did last year and are down 17-6 at halftime of every game we'll have a terrible season record wise
That’s how it’s been since the Jim Johnson days. We’ve never really had an offense to comeback from a large deficit without the defense blowing the money

That’s how it’s been since the Jim Johnson days. We’ve never really had an offense to comeback from a large deficit without the defense blowing the money

yeah for sure. Some teams have the pieces in the secondary to force game changing turnovers, pick 6s, or just hold the QB to short throws and force a FG. Our secondary since the SB isn't like that and if the offense is struggling they can only hold for a few drives before they collapse

Back
Top Bottom