🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Salute to Jason Kelce and Fletcher Cox

Kind of what I was alluding to last night. The guys that typically go early are more man guys. We’re gonna invest in CB but not with high picks. Not saying we’re getting him but Sherman would be a perfect fit for Gannon

tenor.gif

What’s even funnier is that Reagor is probably gonna play a lot from the slot next year :lol: which is the exact y’all gave my man JJets :lol:

Eagles drafted another hybrid safety/linebacker for the second year. Because it worked so well last year

I’m fine with the first three picks and the RB. Everybody else I don’t care for. I’m actually super excited about Landon, if he stays healthy (huge IF), we have our franchise interior linemen for life post Kelce and Brooks. I love it

Weird how little value Howie puts on secondary players in a league where throwing the ball has become 80% of most offenses

Weird how little value Howie puts on secondary players in a league where throwing the ball has become 80% of most offenses
Agreed. And CB made perfect sense for a man heavy scheme like Gym. But their thinking is the cover 2 scheme should take some stress off the CB. But also, cover 2 is heavily reliant on LB and S so I’m really upset they didn’t grab JOK

So as of now, if Carson nets us a 1st we'd have three 1sts next year and two 5s. I'd say trade Ertz to a team for two future 4s or a 4&5. That would give us three 1sts, two 4ths and three 5ths. Can even trade a 4&5 to have two 3rd rounders and have a bunch of top 100 picks

Back
Top Bottom