🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Salute to Jason Kelce and Fletcher Cox

i also don't think we take Jefferson if we took DK.

we still needed wrs…

needed to replace alshon AND desean/Torrey.. and doesn’t even account for agholor

luckily we landed smith.. but if the right guy slips and we keep all 3 1sts, could use a WR in the 1st or 2nd again

as far as I’m concerned, we got smitj

IF we didn’t have 3 1sts I wouldn’t suggest taking another WR that high, but we do

best available at couple spots should be on the table

That play had hella ven diagrams and debates on to if he was open or not. Diff angles say diff things. Wouldve been a very tough throw because the safety was beaming on smith when he was "open". At the end of the day... reagor got to catch the dam ball.

That play had hella ven diagrams and debates on to if he was open or not. Diff angles say diff things. Wouldve been a very tough throw because the safety was beaming on smith when he was "open". At the end of the day... reagor got to catch the dam ball.
He was wide TF open lol

Eh i disagree hence the differing debates on it. Dont matter though only reason its a debate because reag dropped the easy one.

I was always 2 years for hurts but for all the russ folks. Den and NO are the more desirable places. Doubt we would be in the running.

I could see rodgers or russ in denver. Sutton, patrick, jeudy, and hamler is mean

Hopefully we all know the ‘23 qb class got some dudes, multiple

might as well see what we got in hurts or worst case minshew for the remainder of this season and next

build up roster while getting cap back straight

Back
Top Bottom