🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Salute to Jason Kelce and Fletcher Cox

Still a big believer in Reagor. Telling y’all, DJ Moore 2.0. Dude about to body some folks, especially when DBs gotta worry about Tay

Thats that PR machine working :lol:

I don’t think it was that big of a deal tbh. Just was amplified because of all the reports from this off season

Honestly don’t get all the fist bumping and all that other shh anyways

hell I’m more annoyed that our people were doing interviews/press conferences while the draft was still ongoing.. once the draft is done, then do that shhh

man Devonta gotta chill, I’m a grown man. Only so many tears I can shed in a single week.

just a good kid thats level headed and humble. But on the field he a straight up killer. It’s protect WR1 at all costs man, Philly lucky to have him

solid move.. gives us known depth behind miles and doesnt mean a rookie has to be that, although i like the guy we drafted
Anything to make the life of Hurts easier. Watching Sirianni get creative is going to be enjoyable to watch this season

We didn't need Kerryon but with our injury history I'm ok with depth. I'm sure he's gonna get a chance to show what he can do in camp and if he stinks he'll get cut and if he shows potential in the new offense he'll stay. Losing Miles last year all those games sucked so the more depth the better

Anything to make the life of Hurts easier. Watching Sirianni get creative is going to be enjoyable to watch this season

i mean i hope it's miles and the rookie who are the top guys...

but miles the only one we can count on of the 2

kerryon i just hope has something left and injuries havent robbed him too much of the player he was as a rookie

I mean Kerryon was probably dirt cheap, Kenneth on a 5th round rookie deal, Boston scott still making practice squad money? And I doubt Howard makes the team. We always dealing with injuries in the backfield, like all teams. Give me a three headed monster like they did in Indy

I mean Kerryon was probably dirt cheap, Kenneth on a 5th round rookie deal, Boston scott still making practice squad money? And I doubt Howard makes the team. We always dealing with injuries in the backfield, like all teams. Give me a three headed monster like they did in Indy

just hope we find a guy that's legit worth splitting carries with miles.. i want miles to get his 15-20 touches, but want someone who can legit take the load off of him

just hope we find a guy that's legit worth splitting carries with miles.. i want miles to get his 15-20 touches, but want someone who can legit take the load off of him
Exactly my thinking bro; don’t wanna run miles into the ground. Would love for him to be our franchise RB but his new deal should be coming up in a year or so. Not sure if we pay him

Back
Top Bottom