🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Salute to Jason Kelce and Fletcher Cox

Funny thing is the media keeps pushing this concept that Hurts arm is garbage. Let's say Hurts has a below average arm but can create plays with his legs, how is he any different from Lamar? Obviously Lamar is a better rusher but Lamar is arguably the greatest rusher of all time at QB. If hurts gives you even 70% of the threat Lamar does and the guys like Reagor, Davonta and Goedert all take a step forward in the pass game they can make some noise. Not like the NFCE is stacked

Love Ertz but there’s no reason for him to still be on the team come the season.

If he’s on the roster he’s going to play and there’s no reason for him to take snaps from any of the young guys

He gonna ball!

And from the sound of the rumors, the front office isn't giving him any backing as they keep this dream of trading for Watson!

I wouldn't do that deal. Guy is gonna be suspended, he has some sort of problem if he's going though so many different masseuses and now the reports are it may no longer be a civil case and they are looking into possible criminal charges.

And the Texans want at minimum 3 1st round picks. Yeah, we could have that next year (if Wentz plays well) but we will need those picks to draft replacements for Lane, Fletch and/or Brandon and maybe a stud CB. When's the last time the Eagles had 3 1st round picks. We can't give that all up. That's our future. We've been one of the oldest teams in the league and now we have a chance to become one of the youngest.

I agree with you, I think Hurts is gonna be awesome next year. I really do. Everyone is counting him out and he's gonna open so many eyes.

Reagor in my opinion is the X factor on offense. If Devonta can reach even 75% of his college success, he's gonna have a great rookie season. If Dallas stays healthy he's gonna get his production to a high level. Miles can produce when given touches which he should get under the new staff.

If Reagor can get open deep in addition to those other factors, and prevent the defense from crowding the box to contain the run , no way Hurts can't have at least an above average season at QB. Especially if the O Line can miraculously stay healthy.

If this was the previous staff then i would have a problem

If Dillard has improved that’s a good thing ..no reason to think they playing favorites this early

1627515180205.png

So wentz is unvaccinated and is out with a "foot injury" lawd have mercy.

75% gonna come down to ths wire lol smh

So wentz is unvaccinated and is out with a "foot injury" lawd have mercy.

75% gonna come down to ths wire lol smh

at least miami might come through for us with tua not looking great andhoward wanting out

Back
Top Bottom