• SD

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • London

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
With QBs and OL going early in the draft it looks like some really good players are gonna fall in our lap. Why do I feel like we still gone reach smh

Wish gruden would trade up for one of top QBs in the draft. I been ready to move on from Carr. Especially with QBs like mahomes and Herbert in the division and Broncos looking to upgrade as well.

Last edited:
Our WR group bout to be the smallest group but the fastest :lol:
Ruggs, Renfrow, John Brown, Willie Snead ...

I'm still super high on Edwards, I really think he got the juice. Such a small sample size but his production on such limited targets was kinda crazy.

Between him and the guys therefill therefill mentioned, the best receiving TE in the league, and Jacobs/Drake at RB1/RB2, this has to be the deepest and most complete skill position group we've seen in ages.

Cable one of the best OL coaches there is, I wouldn't be surprised if he can coach/develop a reconfigured unit to match the performance we've seen the last couple of seasons.

Yes, I'm still emotionally invested in this franchise. :rofl: :frown:

Karl Joseph been one of my favorites since he was a little 165lbs true freshman at WVU, it's great to have him back, but I actually think this is a really good signing for us.

KJ isn't the answer in our secondary but despite his limitations, he's still arguably NFL starter material at two positions both as a box safety and and as a free safety. That's high value versatility and depth. We never should have let him go.

If somehow Darrisaw/Slater/Sewell or Owusu-Koramoah/Parsons are there at 17 that would be great.

But I'll be a little upset if we don't land one of Moehrig or Grant in the first two days of the draft.

I'd also be interested in taking a flyer on Andre Cisco and/or Ar'Darius Washington.

KJ back?
Man was a torpedo for us. General Raider fanbase blamed his size the entire time he was with us, he went to the Browns and played well then it felt like the same general fanbase was salty. Now that he's back with us, I fully expect people to knock on his size again as soon as we start losing games :smh:

man I wanted Karl to be great, nice to have him back

what they really need is a safety who can play the pass tho.

Karl Joseph and Abrams gonna battle every game for the hardest hit.

They miss a few tackles each, but will have the hardest hit of the game :lol:

Back
Top Bottom