• SD

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • London

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It’s lame to actually watch film to better understand the team you’re a fan of? Much better than being a homer or casual.

Why aren't we throwing it downfield? What are these playcalls to the flats all the damn time :angry:

Defenses ain't gonna open up if all we do is throw it to the flats.

Derek has time and is lookin down the field. he aint throwing it much tho. not sure if its open or he just having one of them days.

3rd quarter and derek coming to life a little. Missed Zay Jones on the seam for an easy TD tho :smh:

Last edited:
that zay jones play shoulda been PI. But doesnt make a difference on how this season is ultimately gonna end anyways.

The coin hasn’t been wrong. I’ve been following since week 4. https://www.usbets.com/raiders-reddit-coin-flip/
ECEAFBCC-A4A8-45C9-933F-E41E5407099B.jpeg

fraud *** coin :angry:

Moehirg had a few bad plays that were costly. Pretty sure he was the one who blew the coverage on the Logan Thomas TD and then dropped that INT too

We lost to Del Rio :smh:
I never thought we were going to win the game yesterday. Was just waiting on them to blow it :smh: :lol:

we got kinda screwed on the Crosby late hit and the Abram penalty. Moehrig dropped the game winning pick :frown: … the last ball was a great throw by Carr, Zay has to do a better job of making that catch…. I knew they wouldn’t give us that PI at the end because of the reaction to the Dallas game but that was PI.

richB gotta go.More conservative than Jack Del Rio’s Twitter likes.

Back
Top Bottom