• London

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Great game by Carr

drops by agholar and ingold :smh:

and of course abrams with the bonehead 25 yard penalty and getting dupped by Mahomes on that last chiefs TD :smh:

Great game by Carr

drops by agholar and ingold :smh:

and of course abrams with the bonehead 25 yard penalty and getting dupped by Mahomes on that last chiefs TD :smh:
Them stupid *** penalties ****ed us up too. That PI on Arnette cost us points. Refs couldn’t have handed them an easier 7 points.

Nonetheless, the defense choked it at the end.

Nonetheless, the defense choked it at the end.
Did you expect the defense to do anything different than we’ve been seeing :lol:

I was scared af after the first 2 Chiefs drives to start the game. I thought they were gonna put up 50 points on em.

Raiders didn’t get any pressure all game. But Mahomes was throwing the ball pretty quick after the snap. Honestly, it could have been worse, so I’m impressed they only lost by 4. But and L is an L.

it's not the end of the world but damn it feels like every time it's time to apply pressure Raiders can't capitalize, Agholor maybe on the path to self redemption but personally Im going to need to see him come up clutch in all moments.

24 I need to see him realize his potential late in these games

13 I need to see him way more often for him to get the praise he does

11 where is this dude

Mahomes gonna Mahomes. But I am not mad at this loss. That's the Carr I like to see. This defense man. Although Chiefs defense ain't really all that either. It really did come down to who had possession last LOL.

24 I need to see him realize his potential late in these games

13 I need to see him way more often for him to get the praise he does

11 where is this dude
It’s basically Abrams rookie season. Yea, the growing pains are frustrating but I think we can cut him some slack and hope for the best. Especially when he didn’t practice all week.

Even though we drafted 2 WR’s in the draft, if Agholor is our best WR option than that is a problem still :lol: yeah, he’s been a surprise but he shouldn’t be our best option. Idk why Ruggs doesn’t get any looks.

I’m kinda impressed by how the Raiders played yesterday.

Just get to the playoffs.
Our offense is good enough to where I feel like we can win some games in January.
Just need to make sure we have the ball last lol.

The cold weather Carr conversation bout to happen again if we make it to January. Just look at the teams in 1st place of their division - Pitt, KC, Buffalo and Indy (potentially Tennessee) :smh:

Considering damn near their whole defense didn’t practice all week, it wasn’t as bad as I expected.

Abrams is exciting but makes way many bonehead mistakes. But granted, it’s his rookie year

Ruggs need to get more looks for sure.

And it’s also exciting to see Carr not scared to throw it past 5 yards

The cold weather Carr conversation bout to happen again if we make it to January. Just look at the teams in 1st place of their division - Pitt, KC, Buffalo and Indy (potentially Tennessee) :smh:

Hopefully Trent Brown is back healthy by the time the playoffs start. I think we will lean on the run more during the playoffs in cold weather games. We could use Parker as an extra linemen and wear them down.

This defense needs all the help it can get. With Beasley and Takk now we have some speed on the edges. Hopefully they can contribute.

Back
Top Bottom